Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  beyachan Sun May 16, 2010 12:06 am

1) when you start a new roleplay, post your character profiles in your first post. If necessary, go back and edit the post to add characters that come in later. It will make it easier for others to follow your stories.

2) Any roleplays rated higher than PG13 need to find their way into an appropriate category. Erotic roleplays must stay in the Erotic Fiction category, and extremely violent ones should be placed under Horror, in the Splatterpunk category.

3) Leave your drama elsewhere on the internet. If you want to fight, do so in PMs. I will not get involved in your arguments. However, if you have an issue with something directly pertaining to the way the site is run or set up, by all means PM me.

4) Illiteracy will not be tolerated here. Thiz iz nt prpr english. Ur nt gnna tlk like dis on mah site. Dis will get u ban'd.

If you can't manage to follow these simple rules, you will be punished. Your first offense will result in a temporary ban for the remainder of that day. Your second offense will get you banned for a week. Your third offense will have you banned for two weeks. Fourth, for a month. After that, you've had enough warnings and I'll delete your account.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum