Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior

2 posters

Go down

The Warrior Empty The Warrior

Post  madi382 Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm

gfjgjtk

Last edited by madi382 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
madi382
madi382
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Empty Re: The Warrior

Post  madi382 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:47 pm

A tall wanderer wearing a woven straw hat walked soundlessly through the market streets. It wasn't such a large town but it wasn't a small one, either. Just the right size to be busy enough for trade and regular townspeople. There were various booths and stands set up all along the market district, and Ishida so loved pondering the funny figurines and other useless things he often saw there.

Ishida picked up a tiny kitten statue and smiled at it. He considered bartering with the saleswoman, but then thought about how odd he must seem, with his mighty hammer and tattoos, buying a kitten statue. The Japanese warrior was now lost in thought.
madi382
madi382
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 am

Name: Negau Hell'Ruc Tal'Narchi Oni
Race: Demon but has a human appearance
Height: 5'9"
Affiliation: Neutral
Hair color: Ivory white
Eye color: neon Green
Skills: limited Black magics, limited flight, has a demonic darker half
Personality: Shy, almost child-like. Easily frightened. Has child-like wonder for almost everything.
Other: Dark green blood.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 am

Negau wandered the market, keeping his head down and his arms close to his sides. He had run away from his world yet again to hide on earth. The only difference now was the changing of his eyes from red to the neon color of adulthood, his a green color similar to his blood. He stuck out painfully with his pale skin and paler hair and knew he needed to find some way to cover it before trouble came his way.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  madi382 Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:57 am

"What an interesting hair color..."

"He must be a foreigner," Ishida overheard the shop owner and his wife murmur. Though the town wasn't a small one, people still talked when a foreigner was near. Or if you just plain weren't Asian. Ishida wordlessly set the kitty statue down, offering a smile to the husband and wife, and made his way in the direction of the bright haired lad.

Keeping his head down, the tall warrior untied the straw hat from his head and placed it onto the head of the white haired boys, and kept walking.

"This will do you some good here," he said quietly, keeping up is pace.
madi382
madi382
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Negau paused and looked up at the man when the hat was placed on his head, but recovered from his surprise quickly to hurry and catch up with him. "Th-thank you" he mumbled shyly. "You didn't have to do that though... I could of gotten one myself..."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  madi382 Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Ishida smiled. "That is true, but it seemed wise to do it sooner than later. I overheard people talking. You do indeed stick out, my little friend."

He patted the hat now atop Negau's head. "And you are welcome. Where do you come from, little sir?"
madi382
madi382
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:22 am

Negau's face blushed a light green and he ducked his head slightly so that the hat hid it as he mumbled something that Ishida couldn't hear. "It doesn't really matter anyway. I don't plan on going back."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  madi386 Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:49 pm

"Mm. I see. Just as well, then," said the ex-warrior as he turned to another booth, his long hair shinning in the Asian sunlight. Ishida picked up a small flower the seller's table and examined it.

"Do you have a place to stay? Food? A traveler is often in need of these things, and as you seem to be one, I might be able to offer a hand." His dark eyes almost seemed to sparkle as he smiled at Negau.

(couldn't remember password)

madi386

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Negau kept his head down. "I don't need food or a place to stay. I can take care of myself just fine." He tugged self consciously at the hem of his long shirt. "I'm more than used to taking care of myself."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  madi382 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 am

Ishida pulled out a small coin purse from his side pocket and paid the stand owner for the tiny yellow flower.

"Then, my little friend, until our paths cross again," He smiled brightly at Negau. "I wish you good luck in your travels."

He turned, yellow flower in hand and his hat now in Negau's possession, walking through the rest of the market alley and towards his home.
madi382
madi382
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum