Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Grin

2 posters

Go down

Sinister Grin Empty Sinister Grin

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 am

It was nearing nine in the morning on sunday when Bro Strider stumbled into his apartment and nearly ten when he shuffled out of the bathroom after a nice hot shower.

He had been out all night DJing at some tool's twenty first and had only just gotten home, and he was utterly exhausted. He had been drinking and partying and working all night. All he wanted to do was get something in his stomach and sleep for a year.

He was surprised to find Dave sitting on the futon with a bowl of cereal, already dressed.

"The fucking hell you doing up?" he asked, his voice on the raspy side. He leaned over the couch, holding his towel with one hand and reaching for the glass of apple juice held between her legs.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Sinister Grin Empty Re: Sinister Grin

Post  beyachan Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Dave dropped her spoon into her cereal bowl just long enough to swat Bro's hand away. "I was thinking about going to church," she said dryly. "Why do you ask?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm

"Do it and find all your little dresses out on the curb." Bro replied seriously. "Churchies are nothing but a bunch of idiots. And I refuse to have an idiot in my house. I raised you to be smart dammit."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:33 am

Dave snorted in response. "Please tell me you're not serious. Did you really think I was going to church? I mean, Gog, do I look like the type?" She rolled her eyes melodramatically and flipped through channels on the television, her cereal bowl propped between her free hand and her breasts.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:40 am

Bro rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Do something useful and clean up in here. I'm going to bed for a while. Wake me up for dinner or whatever." he yawned, successfully taking the glass of juice this time around and draining it with a satisfying lip smack.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:50 am

Dave made a frustrated noise and stuck out a foot to kick at him. "I'm not your fucking maid, jackass."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:56 am

"I know, but I work and you don't. Thus, by reasonable conclusion, Housework falls into your jurisdiction." Bro smirked. "And you're so good at it."

He set the cup down next to the couch and turned, making his way to his bedroom. "Wake me up for dinner." he repeated before vanishing inside.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum