Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thicker Than Blood

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thicker Than Blood Empty Thicker Than Blood

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Name: Chastity Catherine Hawthorne
Race: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 137#
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Platinum blonde
Personality: Rebellious. She ran away from home to get away from her overly strict overly god worshiping parents. She's Aithiest and superstitious and tries to act all big and tough but really she's just a lonely little girl looking for someone that really understands her.
Other: She's originally from Detroit and has two older sisters, just like her parents, who are what she likes to call 'Baby factories' since they are almost always pregnant.

Last edited by SPAZZ911 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Thicker Than Blood Empty Re: Thicker Than Blood

Post  beyachan Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 am

Name: Rene-Thibaut Badeau
Race: Demon
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Salt and pepper
Skin color: Pale white
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 110#
Personality: Brooding, irritable, short tempered
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 am

Chastity sat on the bench with a sigh. Her feet were killing her and she really needed a break. she made no move to take her backpack off since she would just be getting back up again. She looked out of place in her crisp white dress and tall socks. She even wore white gloves. She stood back up with a sigh, meaning to go and find a hotel to stay at for the night.

Two men wandered over. "Hey pretty girly" One called "What's a little flower like you doing out here all by yourself?" he asked as they altered their course to go over to her.

Chastity panicked and said the first thing to pop into her head. "I'm waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up." she stated, turning away and starting to walk.

The men easily kept her pace so she was forced to stop. "What do you want?"

"We're just making sure that nothing happens to a beautiful little thing like yourself." The second man stated

There was something about how he said it that made Chastity very highly doubt that they were concerned about her. She spotted a tall man with salt and pepper hair walking briskly through the park and heading toward them. An idea popped into her head and Chastity pounced on it. "Honey bear!" She squealed, rushing forward and throwing her arms around the man's neck to pull him down into a very chastise kiss. She pulled back ever so slightly to whisper hurriedly "I'll give you fifty bucks to pretend to be my boyfriend" before pulling back and looking up at him with her big blue eyes. "I was starting to think you forgot about me honey~"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 am

Several things went through Rene-Thibaut's mind at that moment, but the one that made his decision for him was this: I could use that money to buy booze. So, without missing a beat, he put on his most convincing smile and said, "Of course not, ma cherie. Shall we go, then?" in his slight French accent. He slid an arm around her shoulders and turned to lead her back in the direction he came from.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:23 am

Chastity smiled up at him sweetly. She threw a glare over her shoulder at the two other men before they passed out of sight. "Thank you so much." she sighed in relief. "Those guys were so creepy, I thought they would try and mug me or something for sure." She looked up at the man with salt and pepper hair with a bigger smile. "Sorry about that by the way. My name is Chastity. I'm a little lost."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 am

R-T's face immediately dropped back into its usual scowl and he removed his arm from the girl's shoulder. He wasn't a particularly friendly guy; as a matter of fact, he hated most people. When he had to be out in crowded public places he was constantly on the verge of homicide. Killing people was part of his job description, and had been for nearly as long as he could remember, so it wouldn't really take much for him to snap and go on an enraged killing spree; luckily for all the innocent bystanders, he had more self control than that. Rene-Thibaut was something of a nihilist. Everything he did was to keep his life as simple as possible. Really, the only frivolous thing that he did was drink, but he drank an awful lot.

"Whatever," he said gruffly. He was a little bit curious about her, but in the interest of keeping things simple he wasn't about to ask for any details. He just wanted his money so he could head to the bar and drink it away. He's already spent that week's paycheck; he knew his boss would give him more money if he asked, but he wasn't about to do that.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:37 am

Chastity frowned a little but didn't comment on his sour attitude. She used her teeth to pull off one of her long lace gloves, revealing the thick scars on her wrists; scars that clearly came from some form of restraints. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a wad of money, all tens, fives and ones, and began counting out fifty dollars for her strange savior. "Think you can direct me to a cheep place to stay for the night?" She asked softly, holding the money out to him in her ungloved hand.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:45 am

His scowl deepened as he took the money from her hand. His mind was burning with curiosity. The last thing he wanted was to make his life, for however short an amount of time, more complicated than necessary, but he knew that he'd be kicking himself later if he didn't satisfy his curiosity.

"Urgh. You can sleep on my couch," he said with irritation quite evident in his voice. "There's no such thing as a cheap place to stay in L.A."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 am

Chastity looked up at him in surprise. "Really? That's very nice of you, are you sure you don't mind? I can pay you for your help" Her face broke out into a grin "You're the first relatively helpful person I've come across since I left Hell."

She carefully put her money away and pulled her glove back on.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 am

Rene-Thibaut shrugged noncommittally and kept walking, leading her in the general direction of his apartment. He had a nagging feeling that he was going to wind up regretting this but, once he committed himself to something, he didn't back out.

"Hrmph," he grunted distastefully. "What do you know about Hell?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:06 am

"Its a small town in Michigan called Detroit." Chastity stated. "Full of churchies and souls of the damned." She frowned as she walked at his side before grinning up at him. "I ran away from there. I think I like it much better on my own." She tilted her head "What about you? What do you know about hell?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:30 am

Rene-Thibaut scoffed and stuck his hands in his pockets, walking ahead of her. "I sold my soul to the Devil."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:38 am

Chastity actually stopped in her tracks to process what he just said. When it fully registered, she grinned and rushed forward to catch up. "Really? What for? Was it worth it? What can you do now? Can I see?" She asked, a million questions in the space of a minute as she clung to his arm.

She reacted to him more like he had said that he got a puppy than that he had sold his soul.

"Did you get to meet the devil??"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 am

Rene-Thibaut just shrugged and stopped walking. He looked carefully around them. There was no sign of the guys that had been following her before and it was dark in that part of the park, so there was no real chance of anyone seeing them. "Hm. I guess there's no harm in telling you. If you tell someone, I can just kill you, and them as well."

He reached into his pocket for his knife, and began to speak. "I'm in a gang, you see. I have been for most of my very, very long life. About two hundred years ago, the lot of us sold our souls to Satan for demonic powers, so that we would be indomitable. It has certainly worked. Only fools dare encroach on our territory now. And yes, I did meet him. He's quite the likable fellow, actually." He unflinchingly drew the knife across the palm of his hand and held it out over the dirt, letting the blood flow. "And I would be more than happy to show you what I can do. I don't get to do it often enough."

As the blood soaked into the ground it moved, forming an arcane-looking series of circles around his feet. "What would you like to see me do? Is there someone you'd like to see dead?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:42 am

"Not off the top of my head no." Chastity replied. "Why don't you just show me what you want to do? I don't know what you can do so I can't exactly pick what to have you do." She stated, still smiling. "Does that make any sense?"

Last edited by SPAZZ911 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bordom)
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Rene-Thibaut shrugged noncommittally. "You aren't especially fond of birds, are you?" he asked with a dangerous glint in his eyes.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 pm

"Not especially" Chastity replied with a small shrug. She was excited to see what he could do. Meeting a real demon was a little ironic on her end, but still amazingly awesome.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 pm

The blood forming the magic circle at R-T's feet suddenly burst into inky black flames. The little tendrils of fire danced around his shoes and the hems of his expensive designer dress pants, but they didn't burn him; in fact, they emitted no heat. His scowl (the usual expression on his face) deepened in concentration.

Without warning, the magic flames disappeared, and there was a loud, distressed squawk from somewhere in the trees above them. Seconds later, a small mass fell from the tree closest to chastity, engulfed in pitch black fire. When the blaze subsided, nothing was left of the bird except a charred skeleton.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Chastity stared at it in morbid fascination. "What did you do?" She whispered in awe.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Rene-Thibaut merely shrugged. "I can do just about anything with my magic, so long as I have the right quantity of blood. Things like that require me to cast a circle first, but there are other things that I can do without any effort at all."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Chastity grinned at him. "Like what? What can you do? Is it cool? Is it cooler than that? Huh??" She clung to his arm again as she delivered question after question.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 pm

"I can clot all of the blood in someone's body, I can give someone a heart attack," he said, clearly only getting started. He began to lead her on down the path as he spoke, unfazed by her clinging. "I can raise or lower someone's body temperature at will, effectively boiling them or freezing them from the inside out. I can give someone a heart attack, or a brain aneurysm, or any number of other things. I can tell if someone is sick and either help their body to fight off the infection, or shut down their immune system and let it run rampant through their body."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:23 pm

"That is so cool! You're so cool!" Chastity gushed. "And you're immortal too?"

(Shall we skip ahead after this bit? like to the apartment or something?)
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 pm

((*shrug*))

"Partially," he stated. "So long as no one kills me, I'll live forever. I'm not invulnerable, though."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:49 pm

"So you can still get sick and stuff, right?" Chastity asked

(K then after he answers her question, skip ahead to him coming home from work or something)
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next