Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Prayer In Heaven's Orchard (MSPA)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death Prayer In Heaven's Orchard (MSPA) Empty Death Prayer In Heaven's Orchard (MSPA)

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:27 am

Dave Strider had a reputation as one cool motherfucker and, in fact, he was one cool motherfucker; but he had other facets to his personality that only a few choice people ever got to see. One of those 'few choice people' was a kid by the name of John Egbert.

Dave and John had been friends for years, mostly interacting through the internet; recently, though, their relationship had taken an unexpected turn into much more serious territory. They'd both been suffering in silence for months with an unspoken attraction to one another and, when it had finally come out, they were instantly committed. No one but John ever got to see the sweet, sensitive side of Dave Strider; it was saved for those rare, precious moments that Dave could spend just holding the object of his affections in his arms.

Dave was lucky enough to get one of those moments and swaggered into John's room in their makeshift headquarters. He was dressed in the usual Strider style: his platinum blonde hair slicked back, a pair of sunglasses (the ones John bought him, of course) perched on his nose, and his broken record symbol plastered on the front of his shirt. He leaned over John's shoulder as the boy sat at the computer, talking to one of the Trolls, and kissed him tenderly on the neck.

"Hey," he said simply.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Death Prayer In Heaven's Orchard (MSPA) Empty Re: Death Prayer In Heaven's Orchard (MSPA)

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 am

John jumped, slamming his hands down on the keyboard and sending a random, undiscernible post to the troll of the day.

"Dave!" he squeaked. "Don't do that!" He turned around in his chair to pout at his blonde companion, trying not to let the red blush show on his cheeks, but failing miserably. "How come you're here?" he asked after a small attempt at composing himself.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Death Prayer In Heaven's Orchard (MSPA) Empty Re: Death Prayer In Heaven's Orchard (MSPA)

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 am

"Jade had a fit of narcolepsy and I made sure she was in a secure location. I have a few hours before she'll wake up so... I thought I'd come see you," Dave replied, leaning his hands on the arms of the chair to bring himself down to John's eye level. "That okay with you?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 am

John's blush returned at full force but he grinned through it. "I'm pretty sure that's okay with me" he admitted, shifting back in the chair. His elbow hit a few buttons on his keyboard, switching on his web cam, but the lens was taped over after one too many accidental switch ons. The window was immediately hidden behind the chat box. "Just, I dunno, let me tell Karkat I have to go do something"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:21 am

Dave chuckled softly and pushed the keyboard across the desk, out of John's reach. "You can leave Karkat hanging for a few minutes. If I'm lucky, it'll put him in a bad mood and I can fight with him later. That's always fun." He placed a knee on the seat of the chair, between John's legs, and leaned forward to wrap his arms around the boy's neck. "Mmm, I've missed you, bro."

- - - - -
Karkat growled impatiently at how long that damnable human John was taking to respond to his trolling. The boy's last reply had been nothing but jibberish, and that just steamed the Cancer up even more.

He was surprised when his video chat window suddenly opened, revealing nothing but a black screen, and even more surprised when he heard a voice coming through his speakers. His heart fluttered in his chest a bit at the realization that it was John's voice; though the human had rejected his Kismesissitude, it didn't dispel the feelings. His brows drew together in confusion when a second voice interjected, though he quickly realized who it was.

"Damn that Dave Strider!" he exclaimed, growling again. "What the fuck is he even doing there?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:25 am

John's smiled turned a little shyer, though he knew he had no reason to be. "I missed you too" he admitted. "And, you know, I really wouldn't mind keeping Karkat waiting a little while but you've got to stop antagonizing him. He's really not that bad when he's not bitching" He lightly wrapped his own arms around Dave and spread his legs just a little farther to give Dave more room on the chair.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 am

Karkat's heart did another little flip in his chest at John's almost-compliment. "I can't believe that fucking human is defending me," he said, his voice blank with surprise.

- - - - -
Dave nuzzled John's neck lightly. "If you say so, bro. But he's really easy to get a rise out of, " he chuckled softly, giving John a chaste kiss on the lips. "He must be the shittiest Troll ever, seriously."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:39 am

John let out a soft noise at the contact. "Have you ever thought that maybe you were just a really good troll?" John mumbled "Our kind of troll I mean, well I guess it would be his kind of troll too, except not a troll troll, and I just confused the hell out of myself." he groaned, leaning his head back against the chair. "Just kiss me again and make me forget."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:56 am

Karkat slammed both his hands down on his desk, his fingers tightening on the edge until his claws were embedded in the wood. He stared at the blank video screen in horror.

Just kiss me again and make me forget.

Dave Strider had his hands and his lips on John Egbert's body, and John was asking for more.

A man was touching John's body, and John liked it.

John had turned him away for being male, and yet here he was asking a man, asking Dave Strider, to kiss him.

Karkat's heart may have been small and hard and black and full of hatred, but in that moment it was shattered. He dislodged his fingernails from the desk and sent one message before closing the chat window out in disgust.

CG: traitor

- - carcinoGeneticist has ceased trolling ectoBiologist - -

- - - - -

"Yes, sir," Dave laughed, pulling John into a fierce kiss. He heard the computer beep at them, informing them that John had received a message, but he ignored it.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:04 am

John moaned wantonly, sliding a hand up to curl his fingers in Dave's blonde tresses. He didn't even hear the computer beep, let alone was currently aware of its existence anymore. He parted his lips, running his tongue along Dave's bottom lip as an invitation to deepen the kiss.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:15 am

Dave slid his tongue between John's lips, running it over the boy's sensitive palate and reveling in the moans that the action earned him. He loved to make John moan; he loved to make John sigh in pleasure. Anything he could do to make John further enjoy his presence was fantastic to him.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:25 am

John moaned and pulled himself closer. Dave was all he ever wanted. All he could ever want.

Not that he would ever admit it (Because John Egbert was NOT homo) but John craved Dave. He craved him like a chocoholic craved sweets. Like a fish craved water. But John Egbert was not a homo so he would never admit it. Never. Not even to himself.

Only Dave could pry it out of him.

Because John was hopelessly in love with him.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:33 am

Dave groaned softly into the kiss, cupping his hand around the back of John's neck. If he were capable of coherent thinking while John was moaning under his ministrations, Dave would have thought that he could deal with the end of the world, so long as John Egbert were by his side in the end.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 am

John moaned again and pressed his crotch to Dave's knee. Well, it wasn't entirely on purpose, John was just trying to get as close to Dave as was physically possible for them. He wanted to feel Dave against him. To feel Dave's touch.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:44 am

Encouraged, Dave pressed his knee more firmly against the slight bulge in his lover's pants, thoroughly enjoying the moan he received in response. "Mmmn, John," he moaned softly, tangling the fingers of one hand into John's dark locks. "I love you, man."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 am

"I love you too, Dave" John mumbled, his face flushed and his glasses askew. He gyrated his hips slightly so that his 'slight bulge' ground against Dave's knee slightly. But that was totally accidental. Cause if it wasn't it would be homo. And damn it all if John Egbert wasn't homo. But homo or not, John wanted more.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 am

Dave smiled indulgently and reached between their bodies to grope him as they kissed. He knew exactly what John wanted, but he wasn't quite ready to give it yet. He had plenty of time, and he wanted to draw it out as long as possible.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 am

John moaned loudly, the sound pitiful and needy. "D-Dave!" he gasped, gripping Dave's shirt as he threw his head back.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Dave kissed the boy's exposed throat, sucking lightly at his adams apple, and slipped his hand inside the younger boy's pants. "Mmn, yeah, John?" he purred. "What do you want?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:31 pm

"Everything!" John moaned. "Gog Dave, I want you so bad. Please" His hands clenched around the fabric of Dave's shirt. "Please Dave, I want you"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 am

"Alright, alright," he replied. "But not in your flimsy-ass chair."

He easily picked John up and carried him over to the bed, all the while steadily stripping him of his clothes without losing stride; Striders were good at that sort of thing, after all. By the time Dave tossed the bespectacled boy on the bed, John was wearing nothing but his bright green socks, which the cool kid quickly disposed of. Had it been anyone else, Dave wouldn't have cared a bit how much or how little clothing they were wearing, but when it came to John... When it came to John, every inch of skin that he could touch was fucking priceless.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 am

John bit his lip and looked up at Dave shyly. He wasn't shy because he was naked, he was shy because of what he wanted to ask. "W-will you leave them on again?" he asked softly with a deep blush. "While you... While you fuck me?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 am

Dave's face split into a sincere smile and he nodded. "Yeah, baby. I know how you like it when I do."

He began to strip down, moving quickly without the appearance of hurrying; Striders never hurried because Striders were never late. His jacket went first, tossed onto the back of the chair; next was his broken record tee, followed by the pants and socks. When he was naked, save for his cool shades, he kneeled on the edge of the bed and planted his palms on either side of the younger boy's head.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 am

John smiled shyly and leaned forward just enough to brush his lips against Dave's. "Love you Dave. You know that right?" he asked, reaching out and lightly running his hand down Dave's cheek.

Last edited by SPAZZ911 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:18 am

"Yeah, baby. I know," he said coolly. He loved John, too, of course, but he couldn't interrupt his flow with sentimental words like that. That sort of thing could wait until they were both lying, sweaty, on top of the sheets, basking in their afterglow.

Dave Strider brought his hand up to cup John's face and ran his thumb across the bespectacled boy's cheek bone before sliding two fingers between the boy's lips.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next