Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Blood Runs The Same

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Our Blood Runs The Same - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Blood Runs The Same

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:57 am

Karkat glared. "That entirely depends on whether or not I ever see you again. Oh wait, I wouldn't." he snorted. "Do your worst. Being blind would actually probably be an improvement to having to look at your cold emotionless protein hole"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Dave glared down at him. "The fuck do you mean 'cold and emotionless?' Just because I'm not fucking ranting and screaming at everyone all the time like you doesn't make me fucking emotionless. It's called being fucking calm."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:29 pm

"Then your 'fucking calm' face then. But you won't" Karkat sneered. "You won't because you don't have the bulge for it. You're a worthless sack of pink writhing flesh that doesn't have the bulge to do anything!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Dave stared down at Karkat looking absolutely murderous for a moment, then all his rage seemed to melt away, leaving his normal, calm, hipster smile in its wake. He wrapped a hand around Karkat's throat and stood slowly, lifting the boy to his feet one-handed. "You think I don't have the balls to do anything, Karkat? I'll show you what I can do. Let's see just how far the great and mighty Karkat can fall." He kept a tight grip on the Troll's throat, holding him in place, and brought his free hand to the collar of Karkat's shirt. With relatively little effort, Dave ripped the shirt right through the middle of the Cancer symbol.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Karkat could only manage a gurgle as his airway was totally constricted. He clutched Dave's hand with both of his, struggling to get his feet under him properly to alleviate the pressure on his throat.

He tried to convey his anger at his shirt being ruined with a snarl, but it only came out as another gurgle. He finally got his feet under him correctly to stand, but it didn't alleviate any of the pressure being applied to his windpipe.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Dave grabbed one of the hanging pieces of fabric and tore the shirt completely off of Kakat's body before pushing him down unceremoniously onto the bed, all the time keeping his firm grip on the Troll's throat. "Helpless, aren't you?" Dave purred, smirking cruelly.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Karkat gave another gurgle/snarl and tried to thrash on the bed, hoping to knock Dave loose, but only managing to make him tighten his grip and for his vision to go totally white for a moment, making him go almost totally lax.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Dave relaxed his grip enough for Karkat to suck in some air, deciding that the whole ordeal would be a lot less fun if the Troll weren't awake for it. His free hand pinned one of the red-blooded Troll's wrists to the bed and he firmly pressed his thigh into the boy's crotch, not hesitating to let Karkat know exactly where this train was heading; he did all of it with his calm, cool smile on his face.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Karkat's eyes widened and he tried to thrash again.

Having now achieved a little room to breathe, it also ment room to protest. "THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! LET ME GO! I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT!!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Dave's smile widened a bit as he pressed down on Karkat's throat again, leaning into him to keep him down. "I'm putting you in your place, Karkat. That's exactly what I think I'm doing. Don't worry, you'll be begging for it before we're done." He laughed cruelly as he began to steadily rub his thigh into the thin fabric of Karkat's pants.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Karkat hissed and jerked. He wasn't going to give in without a fight. He used his free hand to claw at Dave's wrist, trying to free his throat.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:06 am

Dave tightened his grip on Karkat's windpipe, ignoring the wounds the Troll was inflicting. His tongue ran across his teeth in a vaguely threatening manner as he adjusted his position so that he was straddling the struggling boy's hips. Before moving any further along, Dave took a moment to look down at his prize. Karkat, despite the fight he was putting up, looked utterly helpless, pinned beneath him as he was. Taking stock of all the times the infuriating Troll had antagonized him, the cool kid took a morbid pleasure in knowing that he would have his revenge and Karkat would never dare cross him again after this.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 am

Karkat gurgled again, bucking his hips and trying to throw Dave off of him. He did not like being pinned down and he did not like that it was dave strider pinning him.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 am

Dave's only response to Karkat's struggling was to smirk coolly and grind their hips together roughly. He made no attempts to hide the raging hard-on that throbbed in his pants; he wasn't the least bit ashamed of it. He was in full control of the situation, in full control of Karkat, and he'd never been so aroused in his life.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 am

Karkat tried to inhale sharply, but ended up choking because of the restriction wrapped around his throat. He clawed at Dave's hand, his eyes watering with candy colored tears.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:49 am

"Red tears?" Dave inquired. "That's kind of hot." He grinned cruelly and dug his well-manicured nails into Karkat's neck.

He continued to grind roughly against Karkat's hips, but he was honestly getting much more pleasure from the psychological side of the conflict. He grinned as he tried to think of appropriate "a" words for this particular Strife.

Assault
Antagonize
Abuse
Arrest

Asphyxiate.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 am

Karkat continued to choke as he tried to breathe, his tears eventually falling down the sides of his face. He needed air! He began to put up less of a fight, his eyes losing focus and his body losing its strength.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 am

Dave took advantage of Karkat's weakness to quickly yank the Troll's pants and underwear down and out of his way with the hand he wasn't strangling the boy with. He unbuttoned his own pants and pulled them, along with his boxers, just far enough out of the way to reveal his throbbing cock. He ground against the Troll's hips again, rubbing the lengths of their dicks together, before finally allowing Karkat to take a breath.

"You know, if you quit struggling then I won't have to Asphyxiate you, bro. Not that I'm telling you not to put up a fight. It wouldn't be much of a Strife if you didn't Aggrieve me a little bit, would it? But there's no way you can Abscond, so don't even bother trying to get away."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:04 am

Karkat coughed weakly, immediately trying to get away again, hissing and trying to claw his way away from Dave. If he could just get to the computer he could message Sollux to appearafy him back at their base.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:10 am

"Didn't I just tell you that you can't Abscond?" Dave laughed, pinning Karkat's shoulders to the bed. "I don't know why you're bothering with this whole charade of trying to fight me. It's pretty obvious that you're enjoying it. Just look how hard your cock is, you fucked-up little psycho; you must just be fucking loving this, you little freak." To further prove his point, he ground their dicks together again.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 am

Karkat hissed louder and thrashed. He couldn't help being aroused. It was, unfortunately, one of the side effects of asphyxiation. He wanted no more part of this, at least when a troll acted on Blackrom feelings, you knew what to expect. This human... This human blew everything he expected out of the water.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2