Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age before Beauty

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Age before Beauty - Page 3 Empty Re: Age before Beauty

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 am

Nosho relinquished the box easy enough. The contents rattled when it moved. When she opened it she found it full of various teeth and fangs that Nosho and knocked out or pulled in the hundred or so years since he had been her nanny. On the inside of the lid he had scrawled For Lilla's Collection
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:45 am

Lilla couldn't help but smile. Thinking it was sweet in her own twisted little way. She carefully shut the box and set it on the coffee table. Kissing Nosho's cheek softly. One of the few sweet things she's done in her life.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 am

Nosho stirred, Half awake. "hrm?" He asked. He sat up on his elbows, blinking sleepily.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 am

Lilla laughed softly. "You were dead asleep. You also need to start locking your windows. It's like you want me to stop by and visit."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 am

"Window locks're broken." He mumbled. "You're the only one that comes in'em anyway. Why should I bother. If I fix'em, you'd jus break'em." Nosho yawned. "Have a box for you"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 am

Lilla nodded. "I saw. It's so sweet of you to collect them for me." She hugged Nosho tightly. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 am

"They were just my teeth." Nosho mumbled. He awkwardly patted her back. "To add to the four sets you had. I know how you collect them and all. So I saved them"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 am

"It's still nice of you. Most people don't bother with things like this. It's nice." She smiled and took off her necklace to add the new ones quickly. Giggleing in delight as she put the necklace back on.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:10 am

Nosho vaguely noticed that the necklace was now three times as long. "Why are you always wearing my teeth? Did you just miss me?" Nosho asked with a raised brow.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:13 am

Lilla winked at him. "Maybe I did. You were the only person to stick around for so long. My dad never even hung around like that."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:41 am

"Lilla, if you keep winking at people like that, they may get the wrong idea." Nosho sighed. He pet her hair affectionately. "I'm flattered you missed me though."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Lilla shrugged. "Let them get the wrong idea. It's fun. Plus I can take care of myself." She giggled. "Plus I didn't miss ya that much..."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 pm

"Then why do you continue to stalk me?" Nosho grumbled. "Do you just enjoy annoying me? Even after all those years apart, for you to grow and mature?" He sighed and laid back down. "I think there are many psychological things wrong with you."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Lilla stuck her tongue out at him. "Yeah, yeah. I know. Daddy issues and an unholy temper. Nothing new. Plus don't you like having me around. Most guys would give their right arm to have a girll that looks like me stalking them. I did become more mature though."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:59 pm

"I never said I don't like having you around. I just don't enjoy being stalked. And Most guys didn't have to attempt to raise you from a little tempermental demon fairy with daddy issues." Nosho smirked. "Though I will admit, The Breasts are new for me."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Lilla giggled and shrugged. "They grown them big on my dad's side. Or at least that's what Uncle boggy says." She poked the side of Nosho's head. "Plus I know you like them. Admit it. I'm a sexy beast."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:12 pm

"For me to admit something like that would be inappropriate." Nosho chuckled. "But I will admit that you are an attractive little beast. Good enough?" He asked.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Lilla poutted. "How is it that bad? Tell me. Cause I know for sure there are guys possibly older then you who are hitting on girls half my age. So don't act like old men like you never act inappropriate." She crossed her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm

"Well one, I'm immortal so that rule doesn't apply to me. Two, I was your nanny for the longest time. That's why it is inappropriate" Nosho chuckled. "And I'm not a dirty old man. As far as most people know I'm 20. I look like a 20 year old, and I have the body of a 20 year old, I just act more mature than a 20 year old."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Lilla shrugged. "Well I look like a nineteen year old, act like one, and all that. Plus you're not my nanny anymore. You just don't want to have fun and just talk." She giggled softly. "Come on. There has to be a few things you wanted to say when I was younger. I wont throw chairs at you now over it."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 pm

"Well, You were a spoiled little brat. Your 'pet', and I use the term loosely, Was a freak of nature that should have been put out of its misery. And you have an unnatural obsession with blood and the color of your hair." Nosho stated. "That's about it. You grew on me after a while."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 pm

"i'm still a brat. Oh! And we did have to put him down! He tried to bite me ten or twenty years back and I had to snap his neck. We burried him out in a waste disposal area. Plus blood is a beautiful thing, and what's wrong with the color of my hair?" She arched a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:43 pm

"Nothing's wrong with your hair. Its cute. But People can only stand so much pink. The limo was a little much." Nosho chuckled. "And I'm sorry to say that I'm glad to hear about the rat. Do you need a hug?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 am

Lilla shrugged. "The rat was a needed death. Now I can actually store things in the attic. No loss for me since I couldn't ride the thing around the house anymore. It was just too old. Daddy promised to get me somthing better for my birthday." She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 am

"... Nice. Maybe he'll get you an incubus. A new pet that you can 'ride'." Nosho snickered. "Or do you get to pick your present?" He sat back up and patted the couch next to him. "You don't have to sit on the floor."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum