Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age before Beauty

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Age before Beauty - Page 4 Empty Re: Age before Beauty

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 am

Lilla giggled. Making her way up to the couch. Stretching like a cat. "Well that does sound like a fun present. But daddy would probably kill it and half the staff. He's still an over protective goober." She poutted a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 am

Nosho shrugged. "Well that's why you need something Immortal, for the most part. That way you won't kill it either." He smiled and gave her nose a little poke. "What do you want for your birthday?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 am

Lilla flicked his finger away. "I don't really know. I have mostly everything I want. You have any ideas on somthing my dad can't kill off?" She looked over at him. Considering for a bit to just take him home as her birthday present since she knew her dad couldn't kill him anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:21 am

"Besides me? Vincent. But he's already yours." Nosho mused quietly for a minute. "I got nothing. You'd find a way to kill a vampire, so that's out. Same with an angel. The only other Tween I know is my brother. You wouldn't like him, He'd be the death of you." Nosho counted them off on his fingers. "Nope. Can't think of anything."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 am

Lilla poutted. "Then you can come home with me. Vincent is getting boring. He keeps grumbleing things under his breath and I think he's finally gotten to the point where he can't handle it anymore. He's been falling appart worse then usual."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 am

Nosho blinked at her. "What do you mean 'I Can come home with you'? I'm not a toy Lilla. You can't just tear me apart."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 am

Lilla blinked "But daddy did for the whole time you worked for us. Plus it would be fun!! Please!!" She hugged Nosho tightly. "It will be awesome. I'll make sure of it. You could take the attic where the rat lived!"

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:41 am

"That's because I turned into his own personal stress toy." Nosho grimaced. "Lilla, the only way I would come back is if I could get my kidney back. So if you get me my Kidney back, I'll do whatever you want." He gently detached her from him. "Alright?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:50 am

Lilla nodded. "You've got a deal. I'll just tell daddy to give me the kidney for my birthday and then trade it for you. Sounds good with me." She giggled and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:53 am

"If you think its that easy." Nosho chuckled. "But A deal's a deal. What Do I have to do, Being yours and all? I warn you, I won't let you tear me apart like you do Vincent. It hurts and makes me cranky."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:12 am

Lilla poutted. "Aww but that's half the fun. You just have to do what Vincent does. Take orders and follow. It will be fun. You get to help keep away the creepers."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:14 am

"Alright. I'll do my best." Nosho sighed. "Just don't Rip me apart. I'm serious when I say I don't like it."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:17 am

Lilla poutted. "Fine. Come home with me and we'll get your kidney. Then we can get to work on my new project." She giggled and got up. Bouncing her way over to jump out the window. Waiting for him to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 am

"I Have a door." Nosho stated. He made a point of getting up and walking over to the door. He opened it slowly, Taking his dear sweet time. "See? It works like a door."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 am

Lilla shrugged. Walking over calmly. "I know that...The window is just a lot more fun. You should try it sometime." She skipped on out through the door. Her little pink convertable parked outside. The small car covered in powder blue stars and flowers.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:27 am

Nosho shrugged. He got in the passenger side. "Just... Try not to kill us. Please. Or yourself rather." He chuckled "Sometimes I forget I'm immortal."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:29 am

Lilla rolled her eyes. "Wether you believe it or not I can drive. I'm better then my dad. Which isn't saying much. I'm not stupid. If I was danterous I'd have made Vincent drive." She got in the driver's seat and took off. Going fast but still being careful.

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:34 am

"I don't think you're stupid" Nosho protested. "Just... Reckless." He stated. "Believe it or not, You drive better than Vincent. Why wasn't he with you this time?" He asked
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:39 am

Lilla sighed. "He was tired. As weird as it is. I think it's about time to send him out. He's getting to where he can't do his work as well. I'll have to retire him sooner then I thought. I guess I over worked him a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 am

"Who would ever believe that." Nosho chuckled. "Glad to see you care about him. Make me happy to know you have other emotions besides sadistic glee."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:46 am

Lilla shrugged. "He's been a loyal worker monkey. Plus I can't use him if he's too tired and worn out. It's the best for both of us. He needs to go off and do whatever magic dolls do when they get old."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 am

"... Get put on a big shelf with other old Dolls because they're collector items?" Nosho teased. "I Had a girlfriend that Collected those old Barbies once." He smiled. "Good times"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 am

Lilla rolled her eyes. "You're so odd. Barbies are annoying and too perfect. I used to burn them." She grinned wickedly. "Good times...I almost wished they could scream as their hair singed to nothing and their pretty little faced melted off."

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 am

"I knew there was a reason I liked you as a child." Nosho chuckled. "Would you like to know how my girlfriend died? In a fire. The melted Barbies preserved her corpse. I despise them."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Lilla giggled. "Was she that bad of a girlfriend? Or are you just proud you know someone who died that way? Either way I have to say it's neat. I never knew barbies could be useful."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum