Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tattoo'd to my heart

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tattoo'd to my heart Empty Tattoo'd to my heart

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 am

Name: Haze
Race: Neko
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 226#
Eye Color: Brown/amber
Hair Color: Red, dyed black at the roots
Skin Color: Light Tan
Other: MANY Piercings. Owns his own little tattoo parlor. Quiet, though not afraid to speak his mind. Seems more intimidating than he actually is.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tattoo'd to my heart Empty Re: Tattoo'd to my heart

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am

Name: Alain Jetter
Race: Demon (Snake)
Nationality: French-American
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Light brown
Skin Color: White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 140#
Personality: Quiet, kind of introverted, intelligent, shallow, can be short-tempered
Other: Very androgynous, wears his hair in a bun
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 am

Haze loved the clean smell of antiseptics. He loved the click of the piercing gun as it drove a metal shaft through whatever flesh you held it against.
He loved the smell of tattoo ink, the toxic fumes were like a drug to him.
Maybe that was why he opened his own tattoo shop. The snazzy little shop just off main street was clean and up to code, just waiting for his first customer.
Haze sat in the back room with his quiet little sister as he waited to hear the front bell jingle.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:56 am

Alain was a vain sort of man, if you could really call him a man at all. He certainly didn't look the part much of the time. He had long, light golden-brown hair with a cute, gentle curl to it; his face was soft and round and gentle-looking, framed by that hair, which he usually kept up in a bun, or twirled into braids secured at the back of his head. He was extremely feminine, but he exuded the kind of vibes that marked one as somebody you did not want to fuck with; it was, after all the quiet ones that you had to watch out for.

On that particular day, Alain had decided he needed to do something new with his look. He'd decided he needed to get something pierced. His ears, perhaps? Maybe even more than once? Or maybe something else. Certainly nothing that would disfigure his pretty face. He'd gone close to two hundred years without scarring his face, and he wasn't about to do it on purpose now.

He spotted a place that looked promising. It had to be new, as he'd never noticed the little shop before. He figured he may as well get it done before he changed his mind, so he headed inside.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:00 am

Haze perked up at the noise of the bell. He calmly stepped out from the back room and over to the counter. "Welcome" He purred. "How can I help you today?"
His tail flicked back and forth behind him, occasionally flicking into view. The dim lighting shimmered on his own piercings.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 am

Alain gave the man a quick once-over. He wasn't half bad-looking, and he didn't seem to be hiding his non-human-ness, what with that cat tail flicking around; he had a nice-sounding voice too, with a little bit of a purr to it. All-in-all he seemed like a pretty trustworthy person to have shove bits of metal through his flesh, especially if he'd done all of his piercings himself.

"I would like to get something pierced," he said in his gentle, somewhat feminine voice. "What is up to you, so long as it isn't on my face. Price is no object; I will pay whatever you ask."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:01 am

"Ah, I'm sorry, but that's against code. But if you're having trouble deciding, you can use my computer to see what kind of piercings are available." Haze offered
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:05 am

"So you can't choose for me?" he asked, a ponderous look crossing his features. "Well, then, what would you recommend? What sounds most intriguing to you? You are the expert, after all, non?" He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the counter and his chin on his hands and looked up at Haze, waiting for his response.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 am

"Well, I always recommend the labret or an eyebrow ring." Haze stated. "But you already said you don't want to mess up your face."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:14 am

"No," Alain replied firmly. "I most definitely do not want anything in my face. I have gone this long without harming my face, and I would prefer to keep it that way, monsieur. What other options do I have?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 am

"Many. You could always just pierce your ears. That's the simplest and cheapest." Haze replied. "Or, if you change your mind, I do tattoos as well."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 am

"Tattoos, ah? Perhaps next time. I think I will take your suggestion and have you do my ears. Perhaps we could do one set here," he said, touching his earlobes, "and another set here?" he finished, touching the cartilage at the very top of his ears. "It is okay to have to piercings done at once, oui?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:39 am

"When they're on separate body parts. Since you want them both on your ears, I can do one set now, but you'll have to wait about two months for the second set." Haze informed him.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 am

Alain screwed his face up into a cute little moue. "Well, that doesn't make any sense at all!" he exclaimed, sounding disappointed. He took a deep breath and sighed, slowly letting it out, composing himself. "Well... you are the expert, I suppose, monsieur. Just the one piercing will suffice for now. Lead the way, s'il-vous-plait."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:49 am

Haze quietly led the way to the back room where his little sister still occupied the corner. "Take a seat on the special chair and I'll get my gun" He smiled reassuringly.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:09 am

Alain slid into the chair with all the grace of a ballet dancer and lay there, looking round the room at all the different tools. He was very pleased at how neat and tidy everything was, and he suddenly wished that he could get up and explore. He was especially intrigued by the owner. He had an impressive array of piercings, yet they somehow seemed to not mar his appearance at all; some people just looked so unattractive with metal in their faces, but it seemed to suit that man.

"What is your name, monsieur?" Alain asked, smiling sweetly in his direction. "If I am going to let you stab holes through my ears, I think that I should at least know your name, non?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 am

Haze turned back with a slim metal instrument in his hands. "My name is Haze." He purred. "Pleasure to meet you"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:27 am

"I am Alain," he said. "And I assure you, the pleasure is all mine."

He eyed the piece of metal in Haze's hands with interest, observing its shape and inferring its purpose. "That is what you pierce my ears with, yes? Does it... hurt, terribly?" he asked, rubbing his hands down the arms of the chair and feeling a little thrill of excitement at the thought. Somehow pain hadn't even crossed his mind when he'd entered the little shop, but now that he thought of it he was terribly excited. He was more than a bit of a masochist, and he was also very much a thrill seeker, though he sought considerably different thrills than most.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 am

"Only for a second." Haze replied. "Or if your ears get infected. But Nothing too bad at first. Now, would you like silver or gold studs?" he asked
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:47 am

"Which do you think would look more attractive on me, monsieur Haze? I do not know much about piercings. I would not know which to choose."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:54 am

"Silver will go with anything you wear, though gold would look good with your hair color." Haze stated. "Though I always tell people to go with silver"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 am

"If silver is what you recommend, then that is what I shall choose. You are, after all, the expert on these things, monsieur Haze. Would you kindly pick out a tres mignon pair of earrings for me?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:18 am

"How about some simple studs? You can never go wrong with the simple" Haze purred. "They'll draw the gaze to your lovely face"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 am

Alain blinked in surprise; he blushed and turned his face away slightly, giggling a bit at the sudden attention. "Why, thank you, monsieur Haze. I will certainly take your suggestion. Perhaps, if I am lucky, it will be your gaze that I draw," he said flirtatiously.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 am

"Oh? Is that what you want, mon chérubin belle?" Haze smirked, utilizing four years of learning pick-up phrases in french class. "If it is, then you've already gotten your wish"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next