Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can Feel Your Heart Beating Under My Skin

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Can Feel Your Heart Beating Under My Skin Empty I Can Feel Your Heart Beating Under My Skin

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 am

Name: Miyoi Kogirei
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145#
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark blonde (dyed)
Skin Color: Pale
Personality: Bubbly, outgoing, affectionate
Other: Is in choir, chess club, and several art clubs at school.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I Can Feel Your Heart Beating Under My Skin Empty Re: I Can Feel Your Heart Beating Under My Skin

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:26 am

Name: Akio Kogirei
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160#
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark blonde (dyed)
Skin Color: Pale
Personality: Quiet, hard working, friendly
Other: Is in the baseball club and kendo club at school and seriously considering joining the archery club as well. Likes sports and other various athletic activities.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

I Can Feel Your Heart Beating Under My Skin Empty Re: I Can Feel Your Heart Beating Under My Skin

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 am

Akio stared at the board in utter boredom. He was just counting down the minutes until lunch so that he could talk with Miyoi to make plans for after school. He could care less about whatever they were learning in history today, he Miyoi was the one interested in the actual learning, he was just in it for the sports.

One of the great things about being a twin, only one of them really had to learn anything.

He glanced over to his right, at Miyoi.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:42 am

Miyoi was much too distracted to even feel Akio's eyes on him, though normally he could always tell when his twin was watching him. Instead, he was staring intently at a cute new boy who'd just transferred to their class that day. The boy glanced his way and Miyoi, suddenly very shy, blushed bright pink and looked down at his desk.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:57 am

Akio frowned, his brow creasing clearly with his agitation. He was the only one that Miyoi ever blushed for like that. The new kid had better keep to himself, because he was very competitive and very stubborn. He vaguely heard the teacher ask him a question and he looked up, his expression swiftly changing to one of innocence. "Hai, Sensei?"

The teacher repeated himself and Akio bit his lip as he searched his mind for the answer. When nothing came to mind he realized something troubling: Miyoi hadn't been paying attention either.

"I don't know" He admitted.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:11 am

Before the teacher had a chance to scold Akio for not paying attention in class the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Miyoi quickly gathered his things and went to stand by the door and wait for Akio, flashing the cute new boy a smile as he passed.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:19 am

Akio had hurriedly gathered his things and looked to the door just in time to see Miyoi flash the new student one of his cutest smiles. His scowl immediately returned and his grip on his bag tightened. He stood to his full height and strode out the door right past Miyoi, headed toward the gym. If Miyoi wanted to make a new friend, let him. That's all it was, he was over reacting and needed to get some exercise to calm down. He could stand to skip lunch.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:21 am

Miyoi blinnked in surprise at being snubbed by his twin and hurriedly followed after him.
"A-Akio, where are you going? Aren't we going to eat lunch together?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:31 am

Akio gave Miyoi a poison laced smile, letting him know he had caught him making goo-goo eyes at the new student. "I thought you might like to eat lunch with the new student and make a friend. I'm going to skip anyway. I think better when I exercise and we have that test next period, remember? Or did you forget when he smiled at you?"

He had a very bad habit about being too open with his misgivings, and he didn't like to share.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 am

Miyoi blushed darkly and stared at his shoes in embarrassment; he hadn't meant for Akio to see him looking at the new boy, and he didn't want his twin to be jealous. "I-I'm sorry, Akio. Please don't be mad at me, big brother," he said, looking up at his brother timidly through his eyelashes.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 am

Akio scowled at Miyoi, his lips pursed slightly. "On one condition." he finally stated. "I want you all to myself tonight. We can watch one of those scary movies you like." He smiled slightly, the venom almost gone from his eyes. "I'll even buy you some sweets on the walk home"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 am

"Of course, Akio! Whatever you want! I love to spend time with you, Onii-san. You know that," he said, wrapping his arms around his twin's waist and nuzzling his chest lovingly. "I would love to watch a movie with you; and you don't have to buy me anything."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 am

"But I want to" Akio chuckled. "It will make me feel better since I yelled at you a little." He used a hand to tilt Miyoi's face up and leaned in so their lips were just inches apart. "And you always taste so much better when you've eaten your favorite candies" he smiled, giving his adorable younger twin a soft kiss on the tip of his nose. "You can't object to that can you?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:59 am

"A-Akio, don't say things like that! It's so embarrassing!" Miyoi turned a darker shade of pink and tried to hide his face in the front of his brother's shirt. Though he protested, he was actually quite flattered that he was getting so much attention, and he was very much looking forward to their evening together. He was also very relieved that his twin wasn't angry with him.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:02 am

Akio kept a firm hold on Miyoi's chin, not allowing him to hide his face. "I won't say them anymore today at school if you give me a kiss." he smirked. "A nice kiss for luck on that test we have today. If you do, I promise to behave myself and we can go eat our lunch, Alright?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 am

"Ah... Okay, Onii-san," he replied, still blushing. He wrapped his arms around his brother's neck and pulled him into a kiss, twining his fingers into the boy's hair. When he pulled back from the kiss he looked up at his twin and smiled bashfully. "Was that good enough, Onii-san?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:11 am

"Good enough for now" Akio replied. "But I expect some sweet ones after you've eaten some candy." he ruffled Miyoi's hair lightly and started gently pulling him to the roof, where they always ate their Bento lunches. "Now let's go eat and see if I can't absorb some of your endless knowledge."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:25 am

~~~~~

Miyoi held tightly to his brother's hand as they walked home, staying as close to Akio as he could without tripping wither of them up. He always loved to be near his twin but today he felt he had something to make up for, so he was staying especially close. When they stopped at the sweet shop Miyoi chose a few of his favorites, but only because Akio wouldn't take no for an answer. "Onii-san, you know you don't have to buy me anything."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 am

"I don't have to. I want to" Akio smiled, paying and leading his brother back on their merry way. "Just like I want to watch a movie with you and spend time with you. I do it because I love you and want to see you happy"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:41 am

"Onii-san, you're so good to me! I love you so much!" Miyoi said, giggling. He hugged his brother's arm to his chest as them walked, smiling happily.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:47 am

"I know, I know" Akio chuckled, not a bit guilty over what he was about to do.

They made it home a short while later and Akio sent Miyoi to the kitchen to get them both some snacks and drinks while he set up the movie for them.

He picked the movie out of the bottom drawer of his desk and put it in the dvd player before laying the case face down on top of it. He then sat on the couch and spread out to get comfortable. "All its waiting on is you, Miyoi" Akio called cheerfully.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:50 am

Miyoi hurried into the room carrying a bowl full of popcorn and two cans of soda and snuggled up against his twin. "What movie are we watching tonight, Onii-san? Did you pick out a really scary one? I like the really scary ones."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:53 am

"Its really scary alright. I picked this one from my very own hidden stash." Akio smiled, the expression almost cruel. "I hope you like it."

The opening credits finished and the feature presentation opened with a Giant spider leaping at the screen.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 am

Miyoi shrieked in terror and turned to hide his face in his brother's shirt. "Waah, Akio! Not spiders! Anything but spiders!"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 am

Akio continued to smile, the expression truly on the cruel side by now, as he held Miyoi. "Its alright, its only a movie" he whispered in his ear. "You like scary movies remember?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next