Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I Just Had To Have {A-Team}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Something I Just Had To Have {A-Team} Empty Something I Just Had To Have {A-Team}

Post  beyachan Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Name: Mordecai Ambrose Pleasant
Nickname(s): Revolver, Rev
Nationality: American (Texas)
Eye Color: Light, light blue
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: Tan
Personality: Brave, thrill-seeking, boisterous
Other: No sense of self-preservation
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Something I Just Had To Have {A-Team} Empty Re: Something I Just Had To Have {A-Team}

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Name: Keion Jacob Howzer
Nickname(s): Grease, Fonze, Monkey, Wrench, doc aut
Nationality: American (Kentucky)
Eye Color: pine tree green
Hair Color: Sun-kissed blonde, usually streaked with oil
Skin Color: Tan, usually smeared with oil
Personality: Shy, somewhat of a 'ladies man'. Confident when he really knows what he's doing.
Other: Mechanic. Dishonorably discharged from the marines for a brawl when another soldier insulted his mother.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Something I Just Had To Have {A-Team} Empty Re: Something I Just Had To Have {A-Team}

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:22 am

Rev had his head under a little construct he'd built out of six cinder-blocks; two blocks held each wheel of his black and chrome 1966 Honda Dream in place, with a third keeping them elevated. Something down in the decades-old engine had come loose, and he had the thing in a shambles trying to figure out what it was. He'd taken the damned thing apart a hundred times; you would think he'd be able to find the problem with little to no effort at all, but that didn't seem to be the case.

After about an hour of rooting around in the engine and covering himself in grease and oil, he finally admitted defeat. In a few short minutes he had the engine back together, and he took his precious bike down off of the blocks. "...Guess I'll have ta take 'er to a mechanic," he grumbled ill-humoredly to himself. He hated the idea of another man touching his hoss, but the modern-day cowboy didn't seem to have a choice. He wiped his filthy hands on the thighs of his faded Wranglers and situated his worn leather cowboy hat on his head.

It didn't take much to get a flatbed trailer hooked to his Jeep (the vehicle he took when the terrain was too rough for his little ol' Dream), and he loaded his noble steed on and secured her in place. It was gonna be a long, slow, careful ride into town, and Rev was going to hate every moment of it.

After an hour or so of coasting around town, checking out all the local garages, Rev pulled the old, beat-up Jeep into the driveway of the most trustworthy-looking shop and got out, slamming the door behind him roughly. "'Ey!" he called into the garage, "there a mechanic 'round 'ere who can fix a busted bike?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:35 am

It was only a moment before someone came out, though the man looked nothing like a mechanic, and he was running. And yelling. "Shitshitshitshit! C'mon fonzy! take a joke!"

Another man ran out armed with a greasy wrench. He was dressed in greasy cover-alls and had the same dark grime smeared all over his face and even in his hair. "Jason! I'll fucking KILL you!!" He yelled.

The man dubbed Jason made a quick turn and successfully lost the greasy man who slipped and fell on his ass, throwing the wrench back into the shop by accident (resulting in a very loud crash)
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 am

Revolver took a step back towards the Jeep, looking as though he were already reconsidering his choice of mechanics.

"I, ah... I assume that yer the mechanic 'round this 'ere garage?" he said, wondering if he should even bother with this at all. Maybe he could still fix the old girl on his own, after all.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:02 am

The man sat up with a groan. His face flushed darkly. "Um, er, yeah. M' Keion. Sorry about, um, that... You, um, you don't want to know"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:07 am

"Keion, eh?" Rev asked, furrowing his brow. "Feel like I've heard that name before. 's not a very common name." He shook his head, dissmissing the thought. "Anywho, wut I came 'ere for is this," he said, gesturing in the direction of the Jeep. "My hoss there's got something cluckin' aroun' in 'er engine, and I ain't been able to find it an' put 'er to rights. I was hopin' you could help."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 am

"Sure" Keion replied, carefully climbing to his feet. "Go ahead and wheel 'er in and I'll take a look" He headed back into his shop to clean up the 'joke' left by his friend Jason. All of his tools had been greased and there was a bucket where Jason had rigged it to dump on Keion. That's where all the grease on his face and in his hair had come from today. Keion sighed when he realized
that that meant he was going to have to clean all his tools. He hated having to clean all his tools, there were so many of them.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:28 am

Delicately, moving with more care and caution than he did any other time, he wheeled his precious motorcycle off of the flatbed at the back of the Jeep and took her into Keion's garage. He'd decided that, while being pretty strange, the mechanic seemed like a nice enough sort. Trustworthy enough to work on his girl, at least with supervision.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 am

Keion passed him on his way back out. "Have to get tools from my truck" He stated, thinking of the spare tool box he had in the bed of his truck. He didn't think to mention why he needed to get his other tools.

Thankfully the spare tools were clean so he brought them in. "What seems to be the problem with yer bike now?" He asked, giving the antique a once over with his eyes.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 am

Revolver threw his hands up in disgust. "I ain't got tha slightest idea!" he said, irritated. "I done took 'er engine apart an' put it back together three damn times, an' I can't figure out what's tha matter!"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am

"Hmm" Keion frowned. "Can you turn it on fer me? Might know if I can hear it"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 am

Rev hooked a long leg up over the bike and sat astride it before cranking the engine. It started, but there was a clanking sound in the engine as it ran.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 am

Keion frowned. "Yeah, yeah I think I know what's wrong. I can fix it up in a couple'a hours." he stated. "If you wanna leave it I can have it done by tomorrow morning"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:24 am

"Aw hell naw," Revolver drawled, frowning. "I sure as hell ain't leaving my baby with no complete stranger overnight. I'll stay here till you got 'er done, and I'll take 'er home and get 'er all put up fer the night."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 am

"Well the thing is, My kid's got this thing tonight and I promised him I'd go to it, So I wouldn't finish it until late tonight- possibly tomorrow morning" Keion admitted. "And I'd do it tomorrow, but I promised him we'd go to the zoo cause its supposed to be my day off."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 am

"...alright," Revolver said with a sigh. "i ain't gon' come between you and yer kid. If you think you can fix my baby, I suppose I can trust ya enough to leave 'er with ya for a while. I'll be by to pick 'er up sometime tomorrow mornin'."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 am

"Thanks man, I appreciate it." Keion smiled. "I'll take good care of it, I promise."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 am

"Her," Revolver replied seriously. "Not 'it', 'Her.' She's a beautiful lady, and you'll treat 'er as such, ya got me?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 am

"I understand" Keion chuckled. "I'll treat her like a queen"

-------------------------------

Keion shined the now repaired bike carefully as Johnny did the same on the other side, his little baby face screwed up in concentration.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 am

Revolver came by a little later and knocked on the door to the shop. " 'Ey, Keion? You in there?" he called, not willing to go in uninvited, no matter how eager he was to his his girl.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 am

Keion heard the knock, but didn't catch the voice. "Its open!" he yelled.

Johnny looked up, his concentration broken.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 am

Rev stepped inside and spotteed them immediately. "Well, sheeeit, Keion!" he exclaimed with a grin. "Just lookit my beautiful girl! You did a damn fine job on 'er!" He hurried over and ran his hand lovingly over the seat. "She looks like a million bucks. ...Oh, yanno, I don't think innerduced myself yesterday. They call me Revolver."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

"Nice to meet you Revolver." Keion smiled slightly "This is-

"That's a kinda gun" Johnny stated innocently, looking up at Rev. "Guns're bad. They hurt people."

"Hush Johnny. Guns protect people too. Just remember that." Keion scolded.

"Unca jarey got hurt by a gun" Johny replied, rubbing an eye.

"That's because he was stupid enough to shoot himself baby." Keion chuckled, lifting the boy up into his arms. "This is my boy Johnny."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Revolver smiled widely at the boy and patted him on the head. "Nice ta meetcha, kiddo. You're sure a handsome little fella, aren't ya?" He chuckled and looked up at Keion. "Does he get his good looks from you or from his momma?" he asked teasingly.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next