Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby {A-Team}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby {A-Team} Empty You Spin Me Right Round, Baby {A-Team}

Post  beyachan Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Name: James "Howling Mad" Murdock
Personality: Batshit insane lolololololol
Other: LINK

((Okay, the premise for this one, just so you know what I'm thinking, is this: they're fugitives from the law after Sosa helped them break out of prison yet again, and they're picking up odd mercenary jobs for cash. They've just finished a particularly dangerous mission, and they've had to split up because the feds are after them. B.A. and Hannibal took off in the van, H.M. and Faceman have a chopper. The chopper gets damaged pretty bad and H.M. has to land it in some woods to give them some cover, damaging it further. He thinks he can fix it, but the two of them have to rough it in the woods for a while until he can. Good enough for you?))
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby {A-Team} Empty Re: You Spin Me Right Round, Baby {A-Team}

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Name: Templeton "Faceman" Peck
Personality: Very suave, ladies man,
Other: LINK
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby {A-Team} Empty Re: You Spin Me Right Round, Baby {A-Team}

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 am

Captain H.M. Murdock sat on the cold, damp ground, surrounded by trees, and stared at his helicopter; his knees were tucked up to his chest, and his arms wrapped around them. He'd just spent the last three hours trying to fix the rotor, with no luck whatsoever. There just weren't any materials to work with out there in the wilderness.

He shivered, but not from the cold; he could feel a dark cloud of depression descending around him with every moment he sat there. In a valiant attempt to beat back his disappointment, Murdock hopped to his feet and set about gathering all the sticks and branched that he could find, paying no mind to the splinters, thorns, and scratches he acquired in the process.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 am

Lieutenant Templeton "Faceman" Peck chose about that moment to walk back into the small clearing, an armload of branches and sticks in his grasp. He had originally left to find them some food, but that had been a bust when the only thing he could find were mean as hell squirrels and acorns. He had vaguely considered shooting a squirrel, but they had a limited supply of ammunition for the nine mil that had been in the coptor.

"Fix it yet?" He asked, hopeful that his crazy, over-the-top teammate had been correct when he had stated he could fix it.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 am

H.M. felt the cloud of depression beginning to return at the mention of the busted copter, but he shook his head and pushed it away. "Nope, but I'm gonna build us a house, Facey!" he said exuberantly with his usual goofy grin plastered across his face. "Just you wait and see! A real house, with a roof and windows; yanno, the works!" He then fell into a fit of giggles for seemingly no reason.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am

"You do that, Murdock." Face chuckled. "Maybe you can build us a nice pot roast too" He dropped his kindling in a small pile before stepping back and leaning against a tree. The thought and his mention of food made his stomach growl.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 am

"You doubt my skills, Facey? Don't doubt my skills," he said, in a deadly serious voice, but the moment he met Face's gaze he collapsed into yet another fit of giggles. When he finally recovered, he set to building a foundation for their 'house', using clay mud for mortar. Within a couple hours he had the walls built up to almost waist level.

Standing up from a crouch and stretching out his back, Murdock melodramatically wiped sweat from his brow and fell back onto his ass with a thud. "Okay, Faceman. It's your turn to work on the house. Go hence and find us some sticks, my good man, wot!" he said, lapsing into a British accent.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 am

Face looked up from his attempt to draw a plan in the mud. "I must say, it looks good H.M.. Didn't think you could do it." He dropped his stick and stood, dusting off his ass. "Where should I start?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:04 am

H.M. stood up and began walking in lazy circles around the beginnings of their little makeshift building and said in a dreamy, far-away voice, "We'll need curtains for these windows. Maybe a nice chaise lounge in that corner over there. Oh, and flowers; ever so many flowers."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 am

Face looked to the sky. "Murdock, its starting to get dark, why don't we see if we can't find some food, or fresh water? We can finish your house tomorrow" He sighed.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 am

Murdock stopped circling and looked down at his feet. "Oh, uh, yeah. I'll help look."

He was mentally kicking himself (in his case, literally). He hadn't even noticed how late it was getting; the chopper should have been fixed by then. It was entirely his fault that they were stuck out in the cold woods with no food or water and no way to contact the rest of the team. And with those thoughts in his head, the cloud came back. H.M. knew full well that he couldn't stay under a cloud like that, lest he lose what little mind he had left, so he raced over to Face and smacked him on the back with all his might. "TAG! YOU'RE IT, FACEY!" he shouted, running into the woods.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:23 am

Face stumbled forward. "Hey!" he protested. Without thinking, he rushed forward after Murdock. "Dammit Murdock! This isn't a game, get back here! We need to stick together!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:25 am

"Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me cuz I'm the Gingerbread Man!" Murdock shouted over his shoulder, dodging and weaving between the trees. "Heehee! Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 am

Face stopped, leaning against a tree to catch his breath quickly before starting to run again. "Murdock! Come on! H.M.! Stop!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:35 am

Howling Mad Murdock glanced over his shoulder to see where his companion had stopped; in that short span of divided focus, H.M. tripped over a root and went sliding through the forest floor compost on his face. He landed against a tree with a hollow 'thunk' and laid there a moment, stunned.

"...Whoopsie-daisy."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 am

Face hurried over to Murdock. "Dammit, are you okay?" He demanded, dropping to all fours beside him.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 am

"Mais oui, Madame Capitaine! I must continue until the end!" H.M. shouted, sitting bolt upright. He rubbed the side of his face, which was scratched and muddy from sliding along the forest floor. Suddenly his eyes locked on something laying on the ground between the two of them. He stared at it for a moment, looked up at the tree above them, and then looked back at the ground. A grin slowly spread across his face. "Look, Faceman! Walnuts!"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:59 am

Face let out a sigh and let his head drop. "Wonderful." He replied. He lifted his head with a small smile. "How about we gather up what we can? Maybe we can set a trap and catch a squirrel or two" He sat up on his heels and dusted his hands off. "Huh, Murdock? How's that sound?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 am

"Yeh! An' we can roast some once we get a good fire goin'! Don't ya think, Facey?" Murdock replied, grinning at him. He was pretty proud of himself for having found food, and it put him in a better mood. He'd managed to temporarily forget all about that little dark cloud that was following him around.

He pulled his shirt off over his head and tied the sleeves and bottom shut so that he could start scooping walnuts into it through the neck without them falling all over the place. He paid no mind to the cold breeze coming through the trees, so focused was he on his task.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 am

Face frowned. "Murdock, you're going to catch your death of cold" he stated, pulling off his slightly tattered suit jacket. "At least put this on"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 am

"Pish posh!" Murdock said, laughing. "Ya get sick from germs, not from bein' cold!" He pushed the jacket back over to Face and told him to keep it.

When he had his shirt full of walnuts he took it back to camp, somehow able to walk straight there without getting lost in the slightest, and started building a small fire with what wood they had.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 am

Face scowled, but didn't press the matter. When they got back to the copter, Face set about cleaning up the inside of the chopper; a lot had fallen out of shelves or into the machine when they came down.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 am

Murdock roasted about half of the walnuts he'd collected, setting the others aside for breakfast in the morning, by burying them in the hot coals at the base of the fire; they made loud cracking and popping noises as they got done, sounding and smelling a lot like popcorn. He used a long, thick stick to roll the burst walnuts out of the coals and waited a few seconds for them to cool a bit before breaking them open the rest of the way and eating a few. "Facey, try one of these! They're really good!"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 am

Face came back out of the busted chopper with a first aid kit and an emergency survival kit. "Found some useful stuff" he commented, setting them down by the chopper before joining Murdock on the ground by the fire. He picked up a walnut and cracked it the rest of the way open before sampling the meat. "Tastes good"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 am

"Ohyeah?" he asked, smiling at Face with some bits of walnut stuck in his teeth. "I know what's in the first aid kit, but what's in the survival kit? The stuff in those isn't always industry standard, so there's never any telling what you'll find in them. Totally forgot that there'd be one of those in there," he laughed, "I don't usually need 'em, yanno?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next