Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Love Is My Drug

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Love Is My Drug Empty Your Love Is My Drug

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 am

Name: Shelby Blakemore
Race: Human, British
Eye Color: Blonde
Hair Color: Violet
Skin Color: White
Personality: Feminine, coy, sensual, playful
Other: Shelby is a transvestite and a male stripper.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Your Love Is My Drug Empty Re: Your Love Is My Drug

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:40 am

Name: Ruri Kenka
Race: Neko
Height: 6'0"
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Black with green tips
Skin color: Tan
Personality: Puts up a front that he's alot meaner and tougher than he actually is. He has alot of issues, most of which stem from his overly strict and tradition bound father. He can be quite personable though. He sulks when he's angry or upset.
Other: Long cat tail. Labret piercing, eyebrow piercing over his left eye, tongue stud and twelve piercings in each ear as well as nipple piercings and a belly button ring.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:18 am

There was a strip club in town that's well-known by women and men of a certain persuasion. It was called The Hole In the Wall, and it was known for it's beautiful male strippers and really high quality alcohol. Compared to other clubs in the red-light district, it was very clean and tastefully decorated. A lot of it's patrons are frequent visitors, and they knew the schedules of their favorite strippers, so they knew when to come in.

One of The Hole In the Wall's most popular strippers was Shelby. He was a real pretty-boy with long blond hair and famously beautiful violet eyes. A lot of The Hole's patrons came just to see him. He tended to dress in drag, or at least really skimpy, sexy clothes, and wore a lot of brightly colored eye makeup. He went to school for dance and theater for a long time, so the man could drive his audiences crazy. He always chose upbeat, catchy pop songs to perform to, and it endeared him to his fans even more.

On this particular night, he came out on the stage and strutted about in his stiletto-heeled gladiator sandals, tugging at the already-loose shirt he was wearing to tease his audience. He may not have made it in showbiz, but he could still captivate an audience, and he loved it. The bass line of his current song started up a few second later, and he strutted his way over to center stage. As the lyrics began, he tossed his hair out of it's ponytail holder and flipped it around his head, mussing it sexily.

~~Maybe I need some rehab,
Or maybe just need some sleep
I've got a sick obsession,
I'm seeing it in my dreams

I'm looking down every alley,
I'm making those desperate calls
Im staying up all night hoping,
Hit my head against the walls~~

At that line he grabbed the pole and tossed his head forward, flipping his hair down over his face, then tossed it back again. When the chorus started up, he threw off his shirt and everyone in the room cheered.

What you've got boy is hard to find
Think about it all about it all the time
I'm all strung up my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind

Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love

He smirked in satisfaction at the attention he was getting, (not that it was any different than usual) then turned it into a coy smile that he flashed at the crowd.

Won't listen to any advice, mamma's telling me to think twice
But left to my own devices i'm addicted its a crisis!

My friends think I've gone crazy, my judgment is getting kinda hazy
My status is gonna be affected if I keep it up like a love sick crackhead

He danced his way through another chorus, grinding against the pole and tossing his hair around without even having to think about the routine. When he got to the bridge he left the pole to go to the edge of the stage and flirt.

I don't care what people say
The rush is worth the price I pay
I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you are away

So I got a question;
Do you want to have a summer party in my basement?
Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum?
Is my love, your drug?
(huh) Your drug? (huh) your drug? (huh) your drug?
Is my love, your drug?

When he got to the 'question' part of the bridge, he grabbed a cute guy sitting stageside by the front of his shirt and looked intimately into his eyes, mouthing the words as if singing them to him. The guy was a new face, after all, and he wanted to assure a return visit.

When the song eventually ended, shelby smiled and twitched his cute little butt all the way off the stage.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 am

Ruri could care less about the music or the scenery. All he wanted to do was drink his problems away.

His girlfriend of almost eight years, the woman he proposed to last spring, dumped him. The only woman he felt he had ever truly loved.

He sighed for what had to be the umpteenth time as his tail twitched and curled just above the floor.

He best friend Thom sat next to him. It had been his idea to get the moping tom cat out of the house, since their other room mate was ready to kill the both of them. "Che-" He began only to have Ruri growl at him deeply in his throat. He swallowed thickly. "Sorry, I forgot you don't like those expressions"

Ruri stared into his glass like he wanted to try and drown himself in it.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Returning to the room from backstage, in an entirely different outfit (that shirt from the stage show was lost to the world now), Shelby flounced his way over to the bar. He hopped onto a bar stool and sat there on his knees, leaning forward on the bar with his butt in the air.

"Heeey~ Barkeep! Someone could use a post-show wine cooler!"

"I take it that 'someone' is you, then, Shelby?" The bartender replied dryly.

"Who else?"

With that he leaned back and slid his knees out from underneath him, sitting properly on the stool. He looked to see who was joining him at the bar that evening when he spotted Ruri and moved down to sit beside him.

"Hey, there," he began, "What's the matter, cutie?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:06 pm

"Don't want to talk about it." Ruri grumbled softly.

"His fiancée broke up with him after being together for eight years." Thom supplied helpfully.

"Thanks Jackass, now I'm thinking about it again!" Ruri hissed with a tearful glare at his best friend.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Shelby pursed his lips with an irritated look on his face. "Well, that bitch. Don't worry sweetheart. If she'd do that to you, then she's not worth being depressed over. Let me buy you a drink, luv." He stretched one of his long legs across the bar and clambered over to the other side.

"The hell you think you're doing, Shel?" the bartender asked with a glare.

"Making that cute guy one of my drinks. He looks like he needs one."

The bartender's eyebrows went up and he gave Ruri a look. "Careful, dude. Shel's drinks'll put hair on your chest."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:21 pm

"Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck, I don't care. Alcohol is alcohol." Ruri shrugged.

"He'll drink about anything." Thom confirmed. "Especially when he's like this. So the stronger it is the better."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:35 pm

"Good!" Shelby replied cheerfully, setting a glass full of some sort of neon pink liquid on the counter in front of Ruri. "Drink up, then!" He strutted back around to the other side of the bar and sat beside Ruri to watch his reaction.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Ruri put the glass to his lips and knocked it back like it was nothing. He set the glass back down and let out a shudder, his cheeks a healthy shade of red. "Now that is a drink!" He purred. He turned to Shelby. "M'Ruri" he purred.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Shelby flashed Ruri his cutest smile. "It's nice to meet you, Ruri~ I'm Shelby. I'm glad you liked my drink." He planted his hands on the bar stool in between his legs and leaned closer to him.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 pm

"M'Glad someone around here gives good advice. You're right" Ruri gave a small hiccup. "Ffffffffuck her. Fffuck her and her new pussy ass boy toy."

Thom rolled his eyes, having already heard the impending rant.

"Not even two days apart and I see her in the coffee shop macking all up on this sissy ass guy with a ponytail." Ruri hissed lightly "Then they get up and go to the back. That Whore! I did every thing she ever wanted, I took her everywhere, I bought her every fucking thing she asked for and alot of stuff she didn't and she just fucking used me as her toy! Well Fffffffffuck her!" His tail was thrashing back and forth in his temper tantrum.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Shelby smiled coyly and reached out to place a gentle hand on Ruri's chest. "That's right, luv. Fuck her. You know what you need? You need to have some fun."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Ruri was back to pouting. "what kind of fffun?" He asked, slurring his words more as all of the alcohol kicked in. "Sometimes I don't like fffun"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Shelby brushed Ruri's cheek and pouted at him cutely. "Well, what kind of fun do you like?" he asked. Just then, the lights went down, and the ones on the dancefloor on the other side of the room came on. "Oh, is it that time already? Well, there you go, Ruri. You can dance with me!" He grabbed Ruri's hand and laced their fingers together. "That'll be fun, won't it~?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:16 pm

A slightly paniced look came on Ruri's face. "I can't dansss" He slurred hurredly.

Thom chuckled. "He really can't, and its worse when he's drunk." He sipped his beer. "Why don't you two find someplace where you can go have some real fun?"

Ruri swayed slightly on the bar stool.

"And I'd hurry before the alcohol knocks him out."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:20 pm

"Now that's the best idea I've heard all night. C'mon, Ruri, luv." Shelby helped Ruri down from his bar stool and flashed Thom an appreciative smile before leading Ruri towards the back of the establishment.

The bartender refilled Thom's glass for him. "Shel's got the hots for your friend. He'll be in a good mood for a week after this."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

"Doubtful" Thom chuckled. "Ruri's straight."

Ruri stumbled along after Shelby obediantly. "Wheres we going?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:52 am

Shelby giggled cutely and pulled him along. "To my dressing room!" he replied excitedly.

When they got backstage, Shelby led Ruri along, careful not to let him trip over any of the lighting equipment or sound cords, and pulled him into a small room down at the far end of the hallway. It had a little camping cot, so Shel could take naps when he had to do several shows in a night, a dressing table, a closet full of skimpy clothes, and lots and lots of cards, notes, phone numbers, and photos plastered on every surface in the room.

"Well, here we are! It's not exactly home, but it does it's job."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 am

Ruri blinked stupidly. "Why're we here?" He asked, the alcohol making him dense
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:54 am

"I wonder," Shelby said with a grin. He gently pushed Ruri onto the bed and tugged his shirt off over his head, throwing it into his laundry basket. "Meybe you can tell me, Ruri~"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:04 am

Ruri blinked up at him. A grin slowly made its way across his face and he tugged Shelby down into his lap. "I think I get it now~" He purred.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:09 am

"Oooh~" Shelby giggled. "Feisty, are we now Ruri? I like that."

He ran his fingers through Ruri's green-tipped hair, smoothing it back out of his face. The man really was a cutie, and his odd-colored hair and his tail made him seem so... exotic. Shelby shivered slightly with excitement. And I've got him all to myself for the rest of the night!
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:17 am

Ruri kissed the side of Shelby's neck lightly. The kisses trailed down to his chest where he took one of his nipples in his mouth and started to tease it lightly, purring all the while. His tail flicked out lightly behind him almost in excitement.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 am

Shelby shivered pleasantly at the attention. Looking at him, Shel hadn't expected Ruri to be terribly experienced with me, but if he wasn't he sure wasn't showing it. He allowed a soft moan to escape his lips and grabbed a handful of Ruri's shirt to cling to.

"Oh, Ruri~" he sighed, "that feels so good!"

It was all Shelby could do to keep himself from pushing the cat boy down on the bed and having his merry way with him, but it was more fun to do it this way, to make them come to him. And if he were being completely honest with himself, he had to admit he preferred to be on the receiving end, anyway.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next