Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderstorm

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Thunderstorm Empty Thunderstorm

Post  Nightbreak Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 am

Name: Mikaela
Race: Human
Eye color: green
Hair color: dark brown, almost black
Skin color: bronze
Personality: temperamental, caring, teasing
Abilities: water powers, electric powers, ability to summon rain, levitation

Name: The Prince (nobody but Mikaela can pronounce his full name)
Race: Human
Eye color: brown
Hair color: dark brown, almost black
Skin color: bronze
Personality: cheerful, innocent, noble

Name: Quetzalcoatl
Race: Demon electric eel/water dragon
Length: 20 feet
Personality: irritable, controlling, power-seeking

Bio summary: They come from a foreign land. Taking advantage of Mikaela's jealousy of the Prince, Quetzalcoatl tricked Mikaela into giving her heart to him and tricking the Prince into doing the same. They are now changelings, or demonically-powered humans under the influence of Quetzalcoatl, and are competing in tournaments with other changelings in order to gain power.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm Empty Re: Thunderstorm

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:42 am

Name: Ross
Race: Werewolf
Hair Color: Sandy brown
Eye Color: Golden brown
Skin Color: Lightly tanned
Personality: competative, blunt, at times a tiny bit sexist
Abilities: He can shift into a fairly large wolf and has hightened senses. His strength a bit above average.

Name: Celio
Race: Neko imp
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Barely tanned
Personality: Bright, sweet, innocent
Abilities: Cooking, cleaning, and he also runs track so he's very fast

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 am

Mikaela impatiently waited for the match against the Ravens to start. The cavern was filled with eager demon spectators as always. Some late comers were hurriedly placing their bets on who would win at a table in the back. By her side was the prince, who was floating somewhat boredly beside her.

The Ravens were no more patient. Omen was already pacing back and forth in his red mock gentleman garb while ex-Hero Ruben stood there waiting with his foot tapping and his arms crossed.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 am

Ross allowed himself to be dragged into one of the rows. Celio tugging and chattering about how this was going to be interesting. The older man frowning a bit. Liking sports but he didn't quite understand what he was going to be watching. Celio had brought the ticked and dragged him along to watch. Running his fingers through his hair when he was finally let go of. Taking a seat next to his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 am

The dog demon announcer howled, signaling the start of the match. Both the Ravens and the Dragons shot forth.

The Raven changelings quickly shifted into their monster forms: for Omen a lithe snake-like creature with wings and a raven's head, for Ruben a humanoid roadrunner-like creature with a powerful lizard's tail. Omen shot out sharp feathers from his wings while Ruben dashed ahead, the feathers above his wrists lengthening and hardening to sword strength.

Both Mikaela and the prince fired streams of water to block Omen's projectiles. Ruben ran up only to get pushed back by a wall of water created by the prince. Mikaela weaved her way through the air as she fired a series of water orbs at Omen. His sleek form evaded the attacks, which made the cave floor slick and wet.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:26 am

Ross was quickly on the edge of his seat. Watching the fights eagerly while Celio continued to babble on about different things. The were watching Mikaela's movements and how the two worked together. His focused attention causing Celio to eventually shut up and only pout.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 am

Mikaela and Omen danced through the air as they both blocked projectile attacks from one another, while the prince blocked physical strikes from Ruben using bubble shields. The ground was covered in water and feathers.

Then Omen managed to wrap his long body around Mikaela's waist and arms, leaving her open to his slashing wings. Mikaela sneered.

"Dumbass."

The resulting shock caused Omen to screech and fall back onto the ground, dazed. Ruben barely had time to glance back before he got zapped too by the prince. He was using the water on the ground to carry his current.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 am

Ross blinked in suprise at how easy the win seemed to be. Wondering if all matches were like that or if the dragon team was actually that good. He shrugged it off. Looking over to Celio who had taken to chatting up the guy next to him. The were chuckled and shook his head, standing to see if he could buy a snack or maybe just get away from the noise. His ears starting to sting from the booming sound around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 am

The Ravens were soon carried off to the medical wing. With some treatment and rest they would recover. Mikaela almost wished they wouldn't heal so quickly. Ruben was alright, but Omen was damn annoying.

She looked down at her arm. There was a gash there from one of the projectile feathers, but otherwise no serious injuries. Still, she would probably have to go to the medical wing for that. The prince had no injuries that she could see.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:53 am

Ross had found a stand somewhere during his wanderings. Picking up some popcorn before moving to find a place to watch that was closer to the action. Not wanting to return to his origional seat just to be annoyed by the over eager fans screaming in his ears. The idea of it making him grumble and gripe about his sensative eard ringing. He eventually found himself fruther away from the crowds then he origionally wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 pm

"Okay! Match is over! Everyone move on so we can clean up!" barked a frog-man as the crowd began to dissolve.

"We did it!" cheered the prince, as Mikaela floated down to him. "Those guys were easy! Oh, your arm!"

"It'll be fine," Mikaela answered, having tied some scrap of cloth over the wound. She bumped into Ross. "Oof!"
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Celio had gotten up. Not noticing that Ross wasn't there till he reached Ross' car. Sighing annoyedly before going off to find the man and go home.

Ross blinked in suprise. Looking completely confused as to where he was. He simply smiled and spoke carefully. "Oh..sorry. I don't really know where I'm going. Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

"I'll be fine. Typical stuff," Mikaela replied, referring to her arm. "You better be careful being so close to the stadium. You might still get shocked."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Ross blinked dumbly. Watching the woman for a moment. "Uh...you're the chick from the match....Nice job. Uh...how do I get out of here?" He gave a slightly goofy grin, trying to make them help.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am

Go down that tunnel, make a left, make another left, and then a right," Mikaela explained, pointing to the southern tunnel. "...You know what, just follow me back to the medical center. You'll just go straight down from there."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 am

Ross nodded and smiled. "Thanks. I don't really know how I ended up down here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 am

"These tunnels are confusing," Mikaela answered, beginning to walk along. The prince and Quetzalcoatl soon joined her. They had won the match, so the water dragon was satisfied. "They're meant to be to keep Heroes and Hunters out, but it's still annoying."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 am

Ross quirked a brow. "Who are Heros and Hunters? I'd figure you guys woudln't have too much to worry about. Cept for idiots like me getting lost down here." He shrugged following quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 am

"They're what they sound like. Heroes go around slaying demons and looking and acting all noble doing it, while Hunters slay or capture demons and sell off their trophies," Mikaela explained. "It's not so much that we worry about them. We can kick their asses if they try. It's just that it's annoying when a bunch of them swarm a tournament and disrupt it."

The prince floated over to Ross and sniffed slightly. "Are you a werewolf? You smell like the Wolves, and they're werewolves."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:57 am

Ross gave the Prince an odd look. "Yeah...I am. Is that a problem dude?" He looked a little pissed at the idea of someone figuring out what he was so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 am

"We get oogled at by werewolves, vampires, trolls, ghosts, and god knows what else. If it was a problem we wouldn't be doing this," answered Mikaela. In truth she wasn't fond of it, but she was used to it.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:12 am

Ross quirked a brow. "Oogled? What does that mean? It sounds unpleasent and a bit creepy....I don't think I'd do that either. I tend to try to be a little less creepy the most." He chuckled a bit. "I honestly only came here in the first place cause my friend said it was an interesting sport to watch..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 am

"Werewolves aren't that creepy," said the prince. "Vampires are creepy though. So are spiders."

"At least the ones were know," Mikaela added.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 am

Ross blinked. "I know a few vampires. They really are not that bad....most of the time." He shrugged and laughed. "I guess i'm just used to dealing with a little bit of everyone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:36 am

"The vampire changelings I know aren't that bad," admitted Mikaela. "It's their familiar what's-his-name that's freaking nuts. Going around laughing wildly and drinking random people's blood. Sometimes his own changelings, or other demon's changelings. He's gotten the crap beaten out of him for that."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum