Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderstorm

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Thunderstorm - Page 3 Empty Re: Thunderstorm

Post  Nightbreak Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:27 pm

"What kind of stuff do you learn?" asked the prince. "Is it how to dress for festivals and the history of your ancestors?"
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Ross blinked. "Some cultural classes are like that. There are also math, science, and other classes. You can pick classed depending on your level."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 am

"Math and science. huh?" replied Mikaela, not sure of what either of those things were. Well, she knew basic math, but nothing beyond that. "Maybe we can join you and your friends after we stop at the medical center?"

"But what about Que-" the prince began. Mikaela gave him a nudge to keep him quiet. In truth she was more interested in losing her demon familiar by warping to another country than actually learning anything.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Ross shrugged. "Sure. I have enough room for you guys to come along. We'll just have to find Celio when you guys are done. I don't want to leave him behind."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:46 pm

"ALright. I need to get my arm fixed up, then I should be good," Mikaela replied as they arrived at the medical center. "Just meet us back here. By the way, I'm Mikaela."

Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Ross chuckled. "I'm Ross. I'm not sure if I could find my way back here. Mind meeting us in the parking lot? I'm the only person driving a purple and green van." He smiled, proud of his school colors even if they were a bit odd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:48 pm

"Alright," Mikaela replied. "...Though what does a van look like exactly? I mean, if it's green and purple it shouldn't be too hard to find, but still..."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 am

Ross gaped a bit. "Wow....you really don't get out of here much...Just look for me and the colors." He smiled and took off for the parking lot. Calming Celio and telling him what had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:46 am

Mikaela grumbled a bit while waiting for her arm to heal. She couldn't help it if she was from someplace that didn't have these 'cars' and 'vans'. Everyone got confused when she tried to tell them about the temples.

"How long are we going?" asked the prince, floating beside her.

"As long as we feel like it," answered Mikaela.

"But what about-"

"Screw Quetzalcoatl. This wasn't the life I had in mind when I gave him my heart."

(they're from South America btw)
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Ross and Celio sat outside the van. Chatting and explaining what they were doing during the show to eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

When her arm was done healing Mikaela and the prince quickly went outside. Thy wanted to leave before their familiar caught them. She scanned the area until she noticed Ross with another person and a purple-and-green van.

"Hey!" Mikaela called, as they both came over.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 am

Ross waved, letting Celio get into the passenger's seat of the van as they got closer. "Hey! Get in and we'll get going." He oppened the side door and chuckled holding it for them.

Celio looked back at them curiously. His ears twitching as he studdied them both warily. Not sure if it was the best idea to trust them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:39 am

Mikaela and the Prince climbed in. They were more interested in the inside of the van than in Celio. They saw demons and animal-like creatures all the time.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:47 am

Celio's ears flattened as he turned to Ross. Gaping as the were slamed on the gass and took off at a rediculus speed. Leaving the cat boy to hiss and screach at him about his driving before the transportation spell kicked in and moved them to Gentech University student parkinglot. The cat clinging to the dashboard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 am

Mikaela and the prince were sprawled in the back, dazed.

"...I do not like these cars," Mikaela grumbled.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 am

Ross grinned and looked back. "We're here though! I haven't wrecked since I was in highschool." He parked the van and got out. Stretching as if his driving was normal. Celio stumbleing out and vomiting out of view.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:14 am

Mikaela staggered outside and about passed out herself. She leaned against the van woozily.

"Mikaela, you okay?" asked the prince. Though he had not enjoyed the ride he had recovered from it quickly.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 am

Ross looked over at the pair and blinked. "You two okay? I know Celio gets car sick but I would have thought you two could handle being shaken up a bit. I guess I was wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:23 am

"Fights are one thing. Cars and warping are..." Mikaela began, before she turned away and retched. Luckily she hadn't eaten much before the match. "Ugh..." she groaned, wiping her mouth.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:32 am

Ross shrugged and went over to check on Celio. Picking the half passed out boy up easily. The cat not weighing enough to cause most people any trouble to arry him. "Well let's go. I need to drop him off at his dorm and then I can show you guys around."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 am

Mikaela was somewhat envious of Celio's position. She wanted to be carried. Even though throwing up made her feel better she still didn't feel that good. Maybe she had lost more blood from that wound than she thought. "...Whatever."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:47 am

Ross nodded and led the way. Looking back at Mikaela curiously. "You okay? I didn't mean to shake you guys up that bad."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:55 am

Mikaela nodded. "Yeah. Just not used to that kind of thing, that's all." She sluggishly floated behind him, not trusting her legs right now.

The prince was enjoying the sights more than Mikaela was, staring at all the buildings and manicured plants in wonder.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:01 am

Ross shrugged and continued. Stoping infront of a large building that exploded with the sounds of heavy metal music from the top floors. Ross shook his head and chuckled, kicking the door open and dropping Celio off on the couch. Quickly leaving before anyone noticed him. He looked to the two infront of him and smiled "So where do you want to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 am

Where did Mikaela want to go? She wanted to go to bed. But she wasn't about to admit such weakness. "How about away from all this racket. Are they doing some ritual or something, making all that noise?"
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum