Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living - Page 3 Empty Re: And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 am

"Alright" Jack smiled. "Good to know. Damn splicers." He winced as he rotated the shoulder on his own. "Think I can stay here with you until its well enough to use?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living - Page 3 Empty Re: And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 am

"Ye can stay here as long as ye want to, Jack. Ryan ain't goin' nowhere. We c'n spare a few days, no problem." He chuckled a bit, feeling the beginnings of the euphoria from the benzedrine. He stretched himself out on the bed and folded his arms behind his head, smiling.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:33 am

Jack yawned and sprawled out next to him. The euphoria that he was feeling was probably double of Atlas's, due to his double dosage. "More sleep?" He suggested with a silly little smile. "I don't know about you, but its been a while since I got any real sleep thanks to the damn splicers, so I like to sleep when I can"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 am

"Sleep?" Atlas asked, laughing. "An' waste this good benny? Naw, boyo. We gotta find somethin' better ta do than that."

He rolled onto his side to face Jack and lazily slung an arm across the younger man's chest to pull him closer; he looked at Jack and grinned, his eyes dilated and rather unfocused.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 am

"Oh? What cha got in mind, eh Atlas?" Jack chuckled. "Kinda fun?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:08 am

"Oh, I got some ideas..." he said vaguely, leaning closer. A part of him hated that he was taking advantage of Jack's injuries and drug-addled mind to make his move, but another part of him knew that it was likely his only chance. He swooped in, capturing Jack's lips in a swift kiss before he could react.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 am

Jack made a small startled noise, but his eyes flickered closed as he gave in to the kiss easily. He even gave a small moan.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:20 am

Atlas was surprised at how easily the young man submitted to his attention, but he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth so he went with it. He pressed their lips firmly together, occasionally pulling away only to kiss him again at a slightly different angle or to suck lightly at Jack's lower lip.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 am

Jack continued to make small noises of pleasure and tried to kiss back. He protested lighlty every time Atlas pulled back.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:34 am

Without realizing it, Atlas managed to migrate over so that one of his legs was draped over one of Jack's and he was half laying on the man; of course, when he realized this he took full advantage of it. He pressed his thigh firmly against Jack's crotch to tease him. "Ye're so eager, Jackie-boy," he whispered huskily between kisses.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 am

Jack's moans grew slightly in volume. "E-eager for w-what?" He panted between kisses, torn between asking and trying to suck in the much needed air. He arched slightly into Atlas's leg.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:39 am

"Eager fer my attention, ain't ye?" he asked, pulling back from the kiss to look down at Jack. Smiling, he slid a hand up the front of the younger man's sweater to touch his chest. "Already gettin' all hot an' bothered like ye are, ye must be."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:44 am

Jack frowned slightly. He was having trouble comprehending what Atlas meant because of his high. "Your Attention?" he mumbled. Goosebumps rose on his chest where Atlas's fingers touched, making him shiver.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am

"Don't frown, boyo. Yer not near as pretty when ya do." He trailed his fingers slowly down Jack's stomach to the hem of his pants, then just a bit lower, and rubbed at the man's hip with his thumb. Thinking quickly, he dipped his head and bit down lightly on Jack's neck.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:56 am

Jack gasped and moaned loudly, arching into Atlas. "Ah-Atlas!" He cried.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:05 am

He captured the lobe of Jack's ear with his mouth and kneaded it between his teeth for a moment before whispering huskily, "is this anything like that dream ye were havin' earlier, boyo?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:10 am

Jack moaned again. "I-I don't remember" He mumbled.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:20 am

Atlas deftly undid Jack's pants and slid them down his hips just enough to expose the man's erection. "Then how 'bout I jog ye memory, boyo?" he purred, wrapping a hand around Jack's cock and giving it a squeeze.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 am

Jack threw his head back with a loud gasp. "Ah-Atlas!" He cried out again, arching up into his touch. "M-more!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:47 am

"More, eh, boyo? Aight, I can do that." He loosened his grip on the man's dick a bit and began to move his hand along the length in painfully slow strokes. Atlas' own erection was throbbing from the delicious sounds Jack was making, and he desperately wanted to just have his way with the man, but he knew he couldn't do that. At least not without destroying the relationship they had. He had to take things slow, let Jack enjoy it and take care of himself in due time.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:50 am

Jack whimpered and thrust his hips up into Atlas's hand. "Ah-Atlas!" He bit his lip and squirmed. "F-faster!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:58 am

"Hehe. See, ye are eager fer me attention, ain't ye?" he teased, increasing his pace just a little. He licked his lips hungrily as he gazed down at Jack's body, impatient to take his prize.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 am

Jack let out another whimper and thrust his hips up again. He was panting hard, his face flushed and his eyes unfocused.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:48 am

Atlas leaned over Jack's body, pressing their chests together, so that he could wrap his free arm around the younger man's waist and pull his hips up slightly. "Ye want more, Jackie-boy? 'ow bout I give ye what ye want, eh? But I'll need ye ta relax a bit, boyo. Can ye do tha fer me?" he asked, sliding Jack's pants further down his hips. He gently pressed a calloused fingertip to his protege's opening.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:04 am

Jack bit his lip and whimpered with a small nod. "Ah-Atlas" The Benzedrine was well in effect by now and he tried to relax and cling to Atlas at the same time, his injured arm still reluctant to move.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next