Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living - Page 4 Empty Re: And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living

Post  beyachan Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 am

"Yeh, boyo, tha's right. Jus' like that," Atlas murmured into his ear before pushing that calloused finger into the younger man's hot, tight opening. He felt Jack's body tighten reflexively around him and stopped stroking him for a moment, to give him a chance to adjust and relax. "Easy now, boyo. Jus' relax."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living - Page 4 Empty Re: And My Heart Leaped To The Rapture Of Living

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:59 am

Jack nodded a little more fervently. He made a small mewling noise and wriggled his hips slightly, trying to make it more comfortable.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 am

Encouraged, Atlas slid the finger in further, rubbing the tight, hot walls of Jack cavity obscenely. He wriggled the digit around, loosening the tense flesh and stimulating it at the same time.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:12 am

Jack made small noises of pleasure, still gripping Atlas's shirt with his good hand as he threw his head back with a slightly louder moan. "Ah-Atlas!" He panted. "Atlas!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 am

"Mmmm yes, boyo," Atlas murmured. "Tha's right. It feels good, dunnit? Ye want more boyo?" Without waiting for a response to his question, Atlas deftly slid a second finger into Jack's body. He was still for just a moment to let Jack get used to the increased size, then started moving the two digits quickly.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:41 am

Jack arched hard, his lips parting in a loud cry that would have drawn the attention of splicers anywhere else in rapture. His erection was leaking sticky precum from the tip and his ass was hot and tight around Atlas's fingers.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 am

"Oh, boyo, if ye think that's good..." he said, scissoring his fingers. "Just wait until we get ta the real good part, Jackie boy." He teased and stretched Jack's hot, tight, moist asshole for a few moments longer before abruptly removing his fingers. He let the boy hang for a moment, waiting to hear the little 'why'd you stop?' whine that he knew was coming.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 am

Jack didn't whine. Instead there was a little whimper at the loss of stimulation. He looked up at Atlas with half-lidded, glassy eyes, flushed cheeks and ragged breath.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 am

Atlas felt his cock throb with desire at the expression on Jack's face and he lot the self control necessary to tease the man any longer. He pressed the head of his cock against Jack's opening and pushed himself in, slowly and carefully, trying not to cause his Jackie-boy any unnecessary pain.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:07 am

Jack's eyes squeezed shut and his jaw clenched with a hiss of pain. But, most importantly, he let out a long, needy moan and bucked his hips.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:33 am

Atlas was slow and careful until Jack's body became acquainted well enough with the intrusion that the movement became easy. With the man loosened, he immediately changed up his pace, thrusting hard and fast and deep.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:41 am

Jack held on to Atlas tightly with his good hand and as well as he could with his injured one. He moaned and panted Atlas's name like a mantra, begging for more.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 am

Atlas pulled Jack's hips up and pushed one of the boy's knees up to his chest, giving himself a better angle; with the position change he was able to thrust even deeper, using his weight as leverage.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 am

"Ahahhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!" Jack cried at the new stimulation. He threw his head back and had to grip the sheets instead, having lost the needed purchase on Atlas with this new positioning.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4