Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me Tender, Love Me Sweet (closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love Me Tender, Love Me Sweet (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Me Tender, Love Me Sweet (closed)

Post  Hibiscus Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:01 am

"Hamster?" he asked, confused for another moment. "Oh, right! The hamster...uh..." Damn, he kept forgetting that he was here for hamster food for the hamster. He was a little distracted, though, by Artemis and what had just had happened. "It's not my hamster," he explained, then he thought he should clarify a bit more. "I mean, it's my niece's- my sister's daughter. She has a hamster and I was told to go get some food for it... I really don't know what kind it is, heh..." he smiled slightly.
Hibiscus
Hibiscus
Squire
Squire

http://thorn-kat-17.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender, Love Me Sweet (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Me Tender, Love Me Sweet (closed)

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 am

"Oh, that's sweet of you" Artemis chuckled lightly. "Well, you can take that on the house. You deserve it" He smiled up at him and clasped his hands behind his back. "Its my way of saying thanks for being such a nice person. And don't be afraid to come back any time, I'm always here, I own the place now"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Hibiscus Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am

Everett didn't really think he'd done all that much or that good of job to deserve a free bad of hamster food (what an odd prize), but he was certainly feeling good that he'd met Artemis. He was such an interesting person that Everett kind of wanted to know more about him and get to know him better. "Heh... Sure, I will," he said. "Maybe I'll even get myself a pet, and you could help me out."
Hibiscus
Hibiscus
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:18 am

"I would love to help you with a pet" Artemis smiled "You could even look for a pet here, we have a lot of smaller pets here like hamsters and birds and fish, but I can recommend a shelter for the bigger pets." He turned to the register and pulled out a pamphlet. "Here, this has a little quiz in it that helps pick what pet would be best suited for someone's personality. And if you still need help, I'd be glad to help you. I'd love to see you again, you're so nice!"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Hibiscus Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 pm

"Thanks a bunch," Everett said genuinely, smilingly broadly. He took the food and the pamphlets, nodded his head in goodbye, and then walked out the door. Once he got into the car he took put the food in the seat beside him and looked down at the pamphlets. Truth be told, he wanted to look through them now, but he didn't want to see like a creeper, just sitting outside the pet shop. He would look at them after he was done his errand.
He got back to his sister's house. It was empty. His niece was at school, and who knew where his sister was. Work? Running errands of her own?

Everett was actually on a little break due to some problems with work... and life... He was taking some time off to re-adjust. He also thought he might visit his sister, too, since he hadn't seen her or her daughter in forever. He took a seat at the kitchen counter, and looked at the pamphlets. He had no idea what kind of pet would suit him best, so he wanted to find out. He opened the one, located a pencil, and began.
When he was done, he checked the results. Last place was a mammal. Okay, no dogs or cats... Then it fish, then amphibians/reptiles, and there in first place was the word: Bird.
He had no idea how well he'd do with a bird, but he would consider it... In all honesty, he just wanted to see Artemis again. He thought it was foolish of himself...

(I actually took a quiz as if I were Everett to see what kind of pet... lol...)
Hibiscus
Hibiscus
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2