Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For My Love

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For My Love - Page 2 Empty Re: For My Love

Post  beyachan Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:48 am

Lafayette was beside himself with pleasure. He pressed back against his werewolf with each thrust, moaning and gasping desperately. Even at their relatively slow pace, it was the best sex he'd ever had, and yet somehow he wanted more. He clung tightly to the larger man's body, reveling in the marvelous heat he gave off and feeling as though it might just burn him up.

"Oh...! Please," he cried, moaning hotly into the man's ear, "do it harder!"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:25 am

Lyric obliged him. He gripped Lafayette's hips and started thrusting into him faster, harder. He grave a growl of pleasure with each thrust, wanting so much more. "So good~" He whispered in Lafayette's ear as his grip tightened slightly.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:29 am

Lafayette pressed his face into the man's neck, breathing in that beautiful scent, and whimpered needfully. Usually he had pretty good stamina, but he was so close already. Obviously this man was much more experienced than him.

It finally occurred to him consciously that he didn't even know the man's name. Not that that was really an issue at that point in time, but it was rather disappointing not to have a name to call out when he came. He thought about asking, but wasn't sure if he could speak coherantly enough to get the question out.

"A-ah...! Mmn, I'm so c-close...!" Lafayette moaned, face still pressed into his lover's neck. Finding that he was, in fact, still able to form sentences, he went on. "Mmh, your n-name...! Your name," he said, sounding more desperate than he'd intended, "I don't know it..."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:36 am

Lyric chuckled in Lafayette's ear. "My name is Lyric" He whispered lustfully as he continued to thrust into him hard. He could feel the pre-cum dripping down between the smaller man's legs and it made him growl in appreciation.

"Are you so close already?" He asked. He thrust himself all the way inside and ground against his insides. "Do you like the fell of me inside you?" He growled lustfully as he bit into Lafayette's neck again.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:44 am

Lafayette tossed his head back and cried out passionately as Lyric ground against him. He arched against Lyric's chest and dug his nails into the man's strong, broad shoulders. This was by far the best he had ever had.

"Ah~! Yes, Lyric, yes!" he cried, loving the way that name felt on his tongue. "Oh, Lyric! Lyric, I'm gonna come!"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:50 am

"Then cum~" Lyric growled "But I'm not going to stop just because you do." He ground against him harder. "You've got me all excited so I'm not going to stop until I'm fully satisfied" He nipped at Lafayette's ear.

"You like that Idea don't you?" And with that last comment, Lyric pulled out partially and started thrusting hard and deep again.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:03 am

"Ah, Lyric!" All his muscles tensed and Lafayette called out Lyric's name as he came, loudly enough that it hurt his throat a little.

He was digging his nails into the werewolf's skin so hard that it was rather amazing that he hadn't broken the skin yet. He had to remind himself that he was dealing with a powerful mythical being here; he probably couldn't hurt Lyric if he wanted to. That thought, coupled with the feeling of Lyric's thick cock deep inside him, was enough to get him hard again almost immediately.

"Oh Lyric! Lyric, please don't stop!" he begged, clutching his arms tightly around the man's neck. It felt like if he didn't hold on tight, Lyric would just tear him apart. Not that it would be a bad way to go if it happened.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 am

Lysic slowed for just a minute as Lafayette came. He was soon going back at the same speed as before. "Do you like that?" He growled. "Do you like having my thick cock inside of you?" He ground against him in between thrusts.

It had been so long since the last time he had had sex that he was hard pressed not to just let loose and rut the smaller man hard and fast like an animal.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 am

Lafayette squeezed his eyes shut, letting out impassioned little moans each time Lyric thrust into him. "Yes! Oh yes, Lyric! It's s-so good...!"

It had been a while for Lafayette, too. He'd broken up with his last boyfriend because the guy just couldn't get over the fact that Lafayette was a Wiccan instead of a Christian, and kept trying to convert him. That had been nearly six months prior, and Lafayette had failed to find anyone else he was interested in since then. That is, until he found Lyric.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 am

"Tell me how good it feels." Lyric commanded. "I want to hear it in your words~"

Lyric hadn't been with another person in almost two years. He had been with three other humans, spaced out in his 150 years of life. None had lasted more than five years and none lasted a week after they found out about his 'affinities'. The world was just too closed minded.

"I want to hear how bad you want me~"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 am

"Oh, Lyric~! It's s-so good! I-I've never been with anyone so good before! I've never been with anyone so big!" Lafayette moaned, responding to Lyric's command without hesitation. "I want you to fuck me h-harder!"

He gasped and cried out in pleasure as the head of Lyric's cock hit his prostate. In his entire life, he'd only ever been with two men, not counting Lyric, who could hit his sweet spot. And he was already so close again! It was ridiculous how Lyric could work Lafayette's body like a well-oiled machine. Usually he wasn't so easy to get off, and usually he didn't beg and take orders like a slut. But for whatever reason Lyric seemed to bring out the best and the worst in him.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:46 am

Lyric smirked when he struck Lafayette's prostate. Gripping his hips, he adjusted so that every thrust, every grind pleased and teased that one spot. He wanted to make him cum again. He wanted him to scream his name to the moon, to the very spirits the young man had been praying to. He was still a way off from climaxing, and had been serious when he said he wouldn't stop until he was satisfied... He just hoped Lafayette lasted that long.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:00 am

"A-Ahhnn~! L-Lyric, I'm gonna-" he began, involuntarily clenching his teeth mid-sentence. He just needed a little bit more stimulation, just the tiniest bit more, and he could come. He took short, gasping little breaths each time Lyric thrust. He began to feel a little light-headed, though it only made the whole experience even more surreally enjoyable.

"Oh, Lyric!" Using what breath he could find, he called out Lyric's name passionately, coming onto the man's stomach again. He took in a deep gulp of air, knowing that Lyric wasn't going to stop. He almost wished the man would slow down for just a second so that he could catch his breath. Almost.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 am

Lyric continued to pound into that one spot. Lafayette came once, twice more before Lyric thrust in hard and finally released his seed deep inside of him. He continued to stand, holding Lafayette against the tree as he panted like a dog, trying to catch his breath and cool down. It felt so amazing, cumming inside of the smaller man like he did. He tilted his head to the side slightly so that he could nip at the bruising skin on his neck.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:17 am

Lafayette shuddered pleasantly as Lyric came inside him, then let out a little breathless moan; just that tiny motion shifted him enough that he could feel Lyric's cum move inside him. And goddamn did it feel good. He wished he could keep going, he really did, but he was so exhausted that he really couldn't do much more than lean his forehead on Lyric's broad shoulder and pant.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 am

"Did that feel good?" Lyric purred. He gently pulled out of the smaller man, but continued to hold him up. "Did you like that?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:38 am

"M-mmhm," Lafayette mumbled softly, still resting heavily on Lyric's shoulder. A dull ache was beginning to seep through his body from all that exertion. "Lyric, 'm tired...."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:43 am

"Then go to sleep" Lyric purred. "I'll keep you safe" He promised, stroking Lafayette's face gently. "Don't worry, I'll be here when you wake up. I promise" He gently kissed him as if to seal the deal.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 am

"M'kay... You better be..."

Reassured, Lafayette quickly fell into a deep sleep, snuggling up close against Lyric's warm body.

~~~~~~~

When he finally awoke, the morning sun was just beginning to creep over the horizon, and what had been a dull ache when he'd fallen asleep was now a burning pain in his hips and back. He groaned softly, burying his face in Lyric's warmth to try and block out the light.

Last night was completely insane, he thought to himself. I can't believe he's really a werewolf. This is so amazing. I can't wait until Priestess gets better so I can tell her all about this. She'll be amazed! I really want Lyric to meet her... He let him mind wander aimlessly as he lay in the cool morning light, too sore and unmotivated to get up.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 am

Underneath Lafayette, Lyric shifted. He was back in his wolf form, the sun revealing his fur to not just be black, but a mix of dark browns as well. He wagged his tail and lifted his head to turn and look at the boy on his back.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 pm

"Mmm," Lafayette sighed contentedly, snuggling into Lyric's warm, soft fur. It almost made him want to fall back asleep. Almost. When he felt the wolf shift underneath him, he looked up and smiled.
"Good morning, Lyric."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Lyric's jaws parted in a yawn, ending in what could have been considered a whine. He nosed at Lafayette's face happily before his tongue slurped across the boy's cheek. "Arooow" He yipped lightly. His tail thumped against the ground loudly.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:32 am

Lafayette gave the wolf a tired smile and moved to put his arms around Lyric's neck. As he shifted position he winced; his hips and back hurt pretty badly. He wasn't terribly worried about it, though; he'd had worse. Right then, all he wanted to concentrate on was Lyric and the beautiful forest around them. Everything else could be dealt with later.

"Are you going to stay a wolf all day, Lyric?" he asked, snuggling his face into Lyric's furry neck. "I mean, I wouldn't mind, but It'd be nice to be able to talk to you properly."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 am

Lyric clambered to his paws. Lafayette was easily kept perched on his back as he headed back in the direction they came last night. He paused momentarily to pick up the poet's clothes in his jaws before continuing back to the patio. He would change back, but only once they were in a more private place, like the poet's room. It wasn't like the werewolf had a way to carry around fresh clothes with him.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 am

Lafayette let out a soft "eep" of surprise as the wolf got to his feet and broke into a fit of quiet giggles at the thought of riding a werewolf. It was all so impossible and exciting that he could hardly contain himself. He really couldn't wait to have a chance to sit and talk with Lyric; he had so many questions to ask him, not the least of which was why Lyric had bothered to seek him out. Somehow he doubted that the werewolf did this with every guy who hit on him.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next