Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Things Just Can't Be Understood

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Some Things Just Can't Be Understood - Page 8 Empty Re: Some Things Just Can't Be Understood

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:01 am

Maple frowned. "That doesn't sound good. You want to put off making the stew?"
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Some Things Just Can't Be Understood - Page 8 Empty Re: Some Things Just Can't Be Understood

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:02 am

"Its already cooking." Pheobie stated. "I can't just stop now."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:14 am

"Hmm..." Maple replied. "Well, I'll be out in the lounge if you need me."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:16 am

"I'll keep that in mind" Pheobie stated dryly.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:22 am

Maple paused, and then went out onto the couch. He couldn't really relax though.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 am

Pheobie couldn't focus. She was doing fine with the stew, but all she could think about was Maple. How handsome, how smart. It was strange.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Maple couldn't focus either, and was almost grateful when he heard a rapping at the door. He got up and looked outside to see Voltaire along with a red-haired man and a large gold-and-red bird.

"Hello again!" Maple greeted as he opened the door. "We're having stew, but it isn't ready yet."

Before the others had any chance to respond the pink squirrel scurried past Maple and out of the ship. Voltaire fried it before it got too close, before he seemed to think of something. "...That thing bite anyone?"

"Yeah, it bit Pheobie. Why?" asked Maple warily.

Voltaire was just smirked. "Aren't you lucky?"

"What?"

"Alright, we'll come back later," said the the Hunter, turning around and giving the other two a push to do the same. "Clear the area."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Pheobie added some flour to thicken the stew before turning off the stove. She stuck her head out of the kitchen to yell. "MAPLE!! ITS DONE!! ARE THEY HERE YET??"

Her call woke Goldie, who left the still slumbering Pichu on the bed and wandered out to where Maple stood with the changelings.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 pm

"Yes!" Maple hollered back. "And they're going to stay to eat it too."

"Fine, if it's already done," said Voltaire, as he and his confused companions followed him aboard.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm

"M'KAY!" Pheobie replied "WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SERVE THEM AT?"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:53 pm

"Lounge will be fine!" Maple shouted back. Voltaire eyed the ship warily but with high interest.

"How does it fly if it's heavy and metal?" asked Ava, having to crouch down to fit.

"The engine is specially designed to enpower this ship with wraping potential," Maple explained somewhat vaguely. The details of how shuch ships worked weren't supposed to be discussed with outsiders."

"So like a demonic source of energy then, or soul," Adair ventured to guess.

"Something like that."

"Kinda like those stupid eels," growled Voltaire. "How come they can fly but we can't? We're the birds!"
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 pm

"KAY~"

Pheobie set to work filling bowls. a large mixing bowl for the large bird Voltaire had mentioned and a normal bowl for the four others including herself. She brought them out to the lounge, the small ones two at a time, the big one by itself, and a smaller mixing bowl that she filled when she saw that Goldie was up. "Enjoy." Pheobie smirked.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 pm

"Some spoons please, dear?" asked Maple.

He glanced over to the others. Voltaire was already snarfing his down, picking out the food part with his hands and occasionally gulping down the hot broth like it was water. Adair was doing something similar, though he was trying to be more delicate about it. Ava plucked the food out of her bowl with her long beak, with Goldie has his face buried in the food and broth as he chowed down.

"...At least, I would like one."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Pheobie returned a minute later with four spoons. she stopped with a frown. "geeze. manners much" She grumbled. She was more irritable than usual.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

"Sorry," said Adair, accepting one of the spoons with some shame. "We usually don't have utensils to eat with."

"I can't use spoons," Ava replied sadly.

Goldie happily munched on.

"Don't mind them much, dear," said Maple, taking a spoon and beginning to eat. "They're outlaws. They have it rough."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Pheobie sighed. "Its not a problem." She finally smiled. "Help yourself to seconds. There's still a pot and a half out on the stove." She sat on the floor by Maple's feet and started eating her own stew.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 pm

"Think I will," answered Voltaire, having already finished his first bowl. He headed over to the kitchen.

"...That's 'Taire's way of saying 'thanks'," Adair added, still only haflway through his bowl.

"It's very good," chirped Ava. "Um...Blacky?"

"Pheobie," Maple said. "Oh yeah, redhead's Adair and bird's Ava. Don't think Voltaire ever bothered to introduce them."

"He didn't," Adair assured dryly.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Pheobie smiled. "Nice to meet you both" She placed the last spoon in Voltaire's vacated seat. "Maybe he'll use it." she snorted. "Oh, and Maple? Don't worry about staining your shirt, another one of my perks."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 pm

"Huh? Oh right," Maple replied. "Thank you dear."

"He's probably add it one one of his contraptions," Adair remarked, referring to the spoon left for Voltaire. "Make his duck-dragon thing a duck-dragon-unicorn thing."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 pm

"He won't use it to eat? What if I made it a funny color?" Pheobie asked
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

"If he attatching it to one of his contraptions, he's gonna make it a funny color anyway," replied Adair. "I don't think it would make much difference."

"Why the hell would I use a spoon in one of my contraptions?" Voltaire growled as he returned to the room with a full bowl of stew. "There are lots of better things to use spoons for, including eating." He sat down and actually started using the spoon, though he seemed annoyed with it. "I really don't know how you're managing to do it, Mr. Hero. Usually your kind needs sixteen sets of silverware to eat."

"We don't have sixteen kinds of silverware," Adair grumbled. "We only have six."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 am

"Is that really anyway to talk to your boyfriend? I mean really." Pheobie snorted.

(Oh yeah. She went there. lol. she's just kidding though. I would totally do that to them)
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

(lol)

Maple about gagged on his soup when he heard that.

"We're only traveling together like this because we have to!" Voltaire snapped back. "As much as Mr. Hero gets on my nerves, I don't want him to die."
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Pheobie snickered. "Take a joke why don't you. I was only teasing."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbreak Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"Your sense of humor sucks," replied Voltaire, before diving into his second bowl of soup.
Nightbreak
Nightbreak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next