Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling  Empty Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling

Post  beyachan Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:06 am

Name: Shamara "Shazam" Lucas
Race: Human
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Light brown w/ blonde highlights
Skin Color: Dark brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 155#
Personality: Energetic, playful, good sense of humor
Other: Wiccan, has an affinity for Earth magic
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling  Empty Re: Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 am

Name: Roy Gwenivere Bifton
Race: demon (stone)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Light brown
Skin Color: Dark brown
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 300+
Personality: Stoic. Diligent. Precise. Loyal. Obedient.
Other: Works as a body guard for his boss's children.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling  Empty Re: Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 am

Angel leaned against the bar happily. He was hella pleased that his dad was finally letting him go club hopping with friends.

Next to him, His father's seven foot tall, black bodyguard stood stiffly. He was the only condition that the man had had about his son getting inebriated.

"Just be chill rainbow" Angel smirked at the small tic in the man's face at the name.

"You are well above the age where that was an appropriate way to address me" Roy stated coldly.

"You just don't like to have fun" Angel teased
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 am

Lafayette, who was sitting in the barstool beside Angel, laughed, then blushed and covered his mouth at the stern look he received from the bodyguard. 'Rainbow?' he mouthed at Angel, trying not to start laughing again.

Suddenly there was a loud commotion from the other side of the bar. A man went sprawling off of his barstool with a handprint across his face, while a black girl with brown and blonde hair stood over him, seething.

"Aw, hell naw! Ain't nobody gonna talk that way ta me, you mothafucker!" she snarled, turning on her heel and stalking over to the other side of the bar. She plopped down on the stool next to Lafayette and shook her head at him. "Men," she said. "Don't see why yer so interested in 'em, Fette."

"Well, they are sexy," Lafayette laughed, patting her shoulder.

"There is that, ain't there?" she replied, smiling a bit. "So anyway, Angel, you gonna introduce me to tha big hunka African-American ya got hoverin' ova you ova there?" She smiled up at the man in question, her previous comment about men seemingly forgotten.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 am

Angel laughed. "You don't wanna know Rainbow, he's too-" Angel began only to have Roy cut him off

"I swear to whatever god you worship that I will drag you home on your ass if you call me that again" Roy scowled.

".... Like I said, Shazam, He's a little too tame for you" Angel continued, shrugging and taking a sip out of his beer.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 am

Shazam raised an eyebrow and a slow smile spread across her face. Tame? she thought. Doesn't sound very tame to me.

She got up from her stool and walked over to Roy, looking up at him through their almost two feet of height difference. "Name's Shazam," she said simply, holding out her hand. "Whaddaya go by that ain't 'Rainbow?'"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:25 am

"Roy" Roy replied simply.

"His full name is Roy Gweni-"

"ANGEL!!" Roy snarled

Angel quickly drank more beer to keep his mouth occupied.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 am

"Nice ta meetcha, Roy. Can I buy ya a drink?" Shazam offered, shoving Angel out of his seat so she could take it.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:34 am

Angel cursed loudly as he was unseated.

"No thank you" Roy stated. "I cannot keep an eye on this fallen Angel is I'm inebriated."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 am

Shazam laughed at the pun, grinning widely down at Angel before sticking her tongue out at him and turning her attention back to Roy. "Oh, just one drink won't get a big ol' strappin' man like you drunk. 'Sides, Fette won' let 'im do nothin' too stupid."

Lafayette laughed and looked up when she mentioned his name, already in the process of helping Angel to his feet.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:41 am

Angel grumbled when he stood again. "Bitch." He scowled, moving to Lafayette's other side.

"I suppose. A martini then, if you don't mind." Roy nodded.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 am

Lafayette patted Angel on the back and bought him another beer to make him feel better before striking up a conversation about sports that he knew Angel would enjoy.

Meanwhile, Shazam called the barman over and got Roy his martini, admiring the way he gripped the little, stemmed martini glass with his large hands. She flashed him a flirtatious smile. "So, tell me about yaself, big guy."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 am

"I work for Angel's family, Mostly his father, as a bodyguard. I also do odd jobs for him." Roy stated. "Like Babysitting Phoenix, Angel and Krystal"

"I don't need a babysitter!" Angel protested.

"I don't see him sending me out with your brother or sister" Roy stated
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 am

Shazam snorted with laughter and swirled her fruity mixed drink in her cup. "You kinda suck at life, doncha Angel?" she asked, giving him a sly grin. "But if ya gotta have a babysitter, it may as well be a big, handsome, black fella like ya got. Cuz, I mean, who wouldn't wanna spend a night clubbin' with a guy like him?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 am

"Um, a straight guy" Angel stated. "Rather get laid" he mumbled into his beer.

"I don't think your father would appreciate that." Roy stated.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 am

Shazam and Lafayette both laughed at that one. Lafayette grabbed Angels arm suddenly and pulled him in the direction of the dance floor. "You two stay here and behave, I'll keep Angel occupied," he said as he ran off with the boy. He had every intention of finding him a pretty girl to dance with.

Shazam watched them go, then grinned at Roy. "Looks like it's jus' you an' me, eh big guy?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:17 am

"Only because I can't move off the support beam" Roy stated. "I don't think the floor would hold me"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 am

Shazam stared at him in silence for a moment, trying to figure out if he were serious or not, then burst into laughter when she figured that he was. "Fette said Angel's family's full uv a buncha nonhumans, but I didn't know that extended ta the hired help, too!" she giggled. "So, what're you?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:25 am

"Stone demon." Roy replied simply. He sipped his martini. "You're a Wiccan, right?" he asked.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:36 am

"Technically, I guess. We don't generally call ourselves 'Wiccans', tho," she said. "We say witches. It's pretty cool that yer a stone demon, Roy. I'm an earth witch. So, we should get along jus' like two peas in a pod."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:40 am

Roy smiled. "I suppose. It is always nice to find someone else in touch with the earth."
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 am

She started to laugh and rolled her eyes. "Roy, you just can't take a hint, can you?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:47 am

Roy raised a brow. "What hint?" He asked
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:55 am

She got up from her stool, stood on her tiptoes, and cupped his face in her hands. "You, me, dinner, tomorrow night. I'll write down my address, you can pick me up at eight. Deal?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:01 am

If Roy wasn't so dark skinned, Shazam would have been able to see him blush. "Oh? Oh-okay. A-anywhere specific?" he asked
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next