Wishsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling  - Page 3 Empty Re: Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 am

"... That's kind of a nifty thing to do." Roy stated.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling  - Page 3 Empty Re: Some Kind of Love, Some Kind of Feeling

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 am

Shazam stared at him for a second, then burst into laughter; she really thought that he was the cutest thing she'd ever seen. She wrapped her arms around the highest part of him she could reach and buried her face in his side, still laughing.

Lafayette pulled Angel over and gave the both of them an odd look. "Should I even ask?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

http://beya-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 am

"What did I do?" Roy asked in confusion.

"Probably better if we didn't" Angel replied.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am

Roy's confusion just amused her more, and she laughed harder, having to lean into him for support lest she fall over.

"...yeah, you're probably right. Should I drive you home, Angel? I think your friend is a little drunk. I think my friend is more than a little drunk."

"You callin' me fat, Fette?" Shazam giggled, her face still buried in Roy's side.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 am

"No, no, I can drive" Roy stated. "I've done worse things in my lifetime"

"I trust 'em." Angel grinned.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 am

"Well, if you're sure..." Lafayette said. "If you'll detach that giggling, drunken mess from your side, I'll take her home so she can sleep off her hangover." She snorted in response and clung to him tighter, just to be difficult.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 am

Roy reached down and gently pulled her off. "Tomorrow" He promised.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 am

"Awww, " she pouted. "Okaaaaay." She hurriedly gave him one last hug, slipping a napkin with her address and phone number on it into his pocket, then wobbled her way over to Lafayette. They said their goodbyes and turned to go, but not before Shazam called over her shoulder, "Thanks fer a good time, boys!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shazam was all dolled up in some of her nicest, most flattering clothes, when eight o'clock rolled around. She sincerely hoped that Roy would be able to find her apartment.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 am

Roy was still nervous. He hadn't been on a date since his teens (which was well over a hundred years ago) and was just thinking it was damn lucky that his steering wheel was reinforced, otherwise it would be bent. He pulled up outside of Shazam's apartment and stayed in the car to try and compose himself.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Shazam peeked out her window and smiled widely at Roy's unmistakable silhouette in the window of the Jeep. Feeling reassured, she sat on the couch with her purse in her lap and waited for him to come up.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Thinking he was about as calm as he was going to get, Roy got out of the car with the flowers he had purchased for her (The car frame rose about two feet as soon as his weight left it) and headed into the building. A bit daunted by the stairs, he was pleasantly surprised when they held under his bulk.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Shazam opened the door for him when he knocked, then squealed in delight at the flowers and hugged him fiercely. "Aw, Roy, you sure do know how ta charm a girl, doncha?"

Last edited by beyachan on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:25 pm

"Erm, could we go outside?" Roy asked as the floor creaked under him. "Multiple stories make me nervous"
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

She nodded, understanding. "Just let me put these in some water, sugah," she said, taking the bouquet to the kitchen. When she had them displayed nicely on the coffee table, she grabbed her purse and jacket and locked the door. "Lead tha way, big fella~"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Roy carefully made his way back down the stairs and led Shazam out to his car. He opened the door for her with a small smile. "Would you like help in?" He asked politely.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm

"Gosh, Roy, yer such a gentleman!" she gushed, blushing. "How could I turn down a offer like that?" She giggled girlishly.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Roy gently lifted Shazam up by her waist and set her in the seat. "Careful, I can help you out too" He closed the door and climbed in the driver's side, the car immediately sinking two feet.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm

She blinked in surprise at the sudden shift, then burst into a fit of giggles and leaned over to hug him around the neck and plant a big kiss on his cheek. "You are just too cute fer words, ya big teddy bear!" She leaned against him while she rummaged in her purse for the address to the restaurant she'd suggested to him.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Roy could feel the heat rise to his face again. He was unsure of what he did that the found so cute.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am

"Here ya go, big fella!" she said, handing him a business card from the place. "That's where we're going. The Rib Shop: restaurant and cocktail lounge."
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:12 am

"I'm not going to have to drink again am I?" He asked softly, looking up at her with big black eyes, like the button eyes of a teddy bear.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 am

"Aw, sugahpie, you don't have ta do nothin' ya don't wanna," she said, planting another kiss on him. "I jus' want ya to have fun tonight, okay?"
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 am

"Okay" Roy cleared his throat before driving off.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  beyachan Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 am

After they finished dinner and Shazam had a few drinks in her, she suggested that they go for a walk. There was a park nearby and she really liked to be out around nature at night, especially if she had someone willing to join her. She twined their fingers together as they walked, his huge hands swamping her relatively small ones, and talked about nothing in particular.

Eventually they came to a field in the middle of the park, and Shazam threw herself down on the ground dramatically, stretching out on the grass. "Come join me, big boy," she said, patting the space beside her.
beyachan
beyachan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZZ911 Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 am

Roy chuckled and sat next to her carefully. "Its peaceful at night" He commented.
SPAZZ911
SPAZZ911
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next